Bad Ass Porsche Pics...

Allan-Herbie

Back on topic. Here is the new RSR. (This is what an RWB 997 would look like Allan)

23vhzm0.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic. Here is the new RSR. (This is what an RWB 997 would look like Allan)

23vhzm0.jpg

That just doesnt look as good as the older models..

Holy cow...that 935 or whatever that flat black is sold for $45k....I would have done that before the 993 I was considering. That build was amazing and love the old Porsche race look!

Rauh-Welt reminds me of a $120 hair cut I once had. I was really into this girl and she took me to this fancy salon where this Fekkai character spun around me like a whirling dervish. Snip snip flute of champagne, I walked out of there feeling like a million bucks. Took a shower and realized I'm still the same fat asshole I've always been. Moral of the story, any asshole can flip thru Excellence magazine and find vendors selling the same parts. He's not doing anything special, anyone can replicate this shit and at a far less premium with better results.

Well, did you at least get laid?

R- Welt, :icon_oak:

How do you get the big lettering on the tires?

They spray it on

• 3 weeks later...

My long standing belief is "great look" and "996" are mutually exclusive. I see that a "for" has been inserted for clarifying purposes rather than simply "a great looking 996" and take from such that you too have some degree of trepidation.

This particular 996 has me questioning, and maybe you, all that which is known; ancient aliens, a plane on a conveyor belt taking off, ghosts, and my love for spiders. I am heading out to my roof top now, testing gravity, because a wicked 996 is in indication of a Seinfeldian opposite world at play.