GTR's v UGR Gallardos?

undisputed

There are few tuning companies now making 1,000 awhp GTR's and the s-witzers latest addition is set to make over 1200, I hear there could be a roll between a 1500 whp TT gallardo versus the Mouse wheel+, whats your take on it could we see the UGR stage 3 beaten in a roll?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weight, gearing and power. When anycar has the other beat with these things it doesn't matter who built it.

a 1000 hp GTR vs. a 1500hp G? it's silly to debate what the outcome will be.

Now if both cars are 1500 then it will be a race.

weight, gearing and power. When anycar has the other beat with these things it doesn't matter who built it.

a 1000 hp GTR vs. a 1500hp G? it's silly to debate what the outcome will be.

Now if both cars are 1500 then it will be a race.

they are over 1,000, THE Mouse wheel+ is set to make between 1200-1400 awhp. I'm sure it has a chance in a roll on?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
they are over 1,000, THE Mouse wheel+ is set to make between 1200-1400 awhp. I'm sure it has a chance in a roll on?

UGR would still kill the Mouse wheel, SPE GT-R however maybe a different story (yes i said it Kevin!) :icon_mrgreen:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Funny you should say that, cause we've already made that kind of power! :icon_mrgreen:

if the cars are within 100 hp it should be somewhat close.

if the GT-R can make it through the race with it's motor intact.... many of the 1000+ HP cars are going through their built motors....

if the cars are within 100 hp it should be somewhat close.

• 4 weeks later...
Funny you should say that, cause we've already made that kind of power! :icon_mrgreen:

Those wet sleeves or dry sleeves in your godzilla package? No headgasket lift issues or anything?

UGR would still kill the Mouse wheel, SPE GT-R however maybe a different story (yes i said it Kevin!) :icon_mrgreen:

Different builder, same result! hahaaha

I would love to run any big bad GTR on the street from a roll so we can put this silly discussion to an end.

Different builder, same result! hahaaha

I would love to run any big bad GTR on the street from a roll so we can put this silly discussion to an end.

I def think the GTT's strength is from a roll, but it will certainly need a a high roll on Mph to show through.. For example as of now I know both cars have gotten 60-130's in the 3.5 second range.. The GTT will need to get into its upper gears to use the 1500hp it has..

But, from a dead stop, lets say 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile (timed) not mph, thats the GTRs strength where the GTT will lose..

I def think the GTT's strength is from a roll, but it will certainly need a a high roll on Mph to show through.. For example as of now I know both cars have gotten 60-130's in the 3.5 second range.. The GTT will need to get into its upper gears to use the 1500hp it has..

But, from a dead stop, lets say 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile (timed) not mph, thats the GTRs strength where the GTT will lose..

:iamwithstupid:

Not with me driving. Also, at the 1/4 mile the Gallardo is still faster. 9.0 @ 177 ;)

Ya that trap speed is crazy fast.. BUT.. Im still going to go with that being a one off time, while there are several GTRs running in and around that time.. So, lets say 9 outta 10, the GTR wins.. :icon_mrgreen:

Ya that trap speed is crazy fast.. BUT.. Im still going to go with that being a one off time, while there are several GTRs running in and around that time.. So, lets say 9 outta 10, the GTR wins.. :icon_mrgreen:

I have got about 20 passes in under 9.20. When the weather cools a bit we will get back out there and go faster.

I have got about 20 passes in under 9.20. When the weather cools a bit we will get back out there and go faster.

Cannot wait to see it..

The MPH these cars are netting is un-real

:icon_thumleft:

I think GTR has gone 9.03...... But the fact remains, the GTT needs to make much more power than the GTR to hit that ET..

I think GTR has gone 9.03......

But not faster than 163 or so IIRC. 14 mph is a lot. I think the fastest GTR's have all been on stickier tires than the R888's as well. No doubt they have closed the gap considerably though, and with the launch control and DCT taking a lot of the driving out of the equation even the big boy G's may need to be driven well to win IMO.

But not faster than 163 or so IIRC. 14 mph is a lot. I think the fastest GTR's have all been on stickier tires than the R888's as well. No doubt they have closed the gap considerably though, and with the launch control and DCT taking a lot of the driving out of the equation even the big boy G's may need to be driven well to win IMO.

Yes forsure.. There is no denying the gTT is the faster car, but we are talking about 1/4 mile ET..

I'm lucky to be able to drive a GTR everyday, she has a Swit z er tune and runs great...makes 510 whp on pump and is a badass daily. This is my 2nd GTR, the first had more mods and made near 600 whp. As you all know, I also have a UGR GTT in the garage, and I can tell you with almost certainty that there isn't much that can beat a GTT on the street. At TX2K12 we will have the fastest and most powerful GTR's in the US prowlin' and we'll see how a GTT stacks up against it.

Peter

Not with me driving. Also, at the 1/4 mile the Gallardo is still faster. 9.0 @ 177 ;)

Is there a video of this 177mph pass? what was the 60ft time on that 9.0 run

I'm lucky to be able to drive a GTR everyday, she has a Swit z er tune and runs great...makes 510 whp on pump and is a badass daily. This is my 2nd GTR, the first had more mods and made near 600 whp. As you all know, I also have a UGR GTT in the garage, and I can tell you with almost certainty that there isn't much that can beat a GTT on the street. At TX2K12 we will have the fastest and most powerful GTR's in the US prowlin' and we'll see how a GTT stacks up against it.

Peter

At an event like that, I think the GTT is untouchable.

We have not put it out. We have the footage. The 9.0 run was with a 1.79 60. We are going out next time on drag radials.

why not put it out? did something happen on that run? 177 has to be the world record for street tires ..NONE DR...