Results of THE RACE

Awesome, congrats.

I'm surprised you guys ran Falken. One of the photos has the Falken sticker and the other doesn't. Also you have Pirelli listed on the car. Any story behind that?

Hey

For the month of July she will be exhibited in The National AUto Museum of Italy in Torino as she finished covered in Dirt and duct tape. We'll then deceide what comes next. Either we'll convert her to street legal condition and bring her home to roam the street of NY or we'll continue racing. If we do we'll add a DRS (Drag reduction system) for more VMAX. She has so much downforce that on the straights she's 20 KPH slower than the winning Porsche.

Our Tires are Pirelli and they are our sponsor. The Falken sticker was required as they sponsor the 24.

24 Hour Endurance racing against the Factory teams is the real deal...

Thanks for you comments!

post-468-1309442890.jpg

post-468-1309442919.jpg

James

A lot of givens here: Given the amount of $$ you spent on this project, given the love of the brand and the sport, given the effort that has gone into this and i am sure there have been a lot of individuals who have gone the extra mile helping just to make sure everything happens, i am appalled at the restrictions that have been imposed on you and the politics that have come into play to stop you from competing with a level field.

The race organizers have shown very poor sportsmanship and it looks to me they are going out of their way to make you uncompettive. Whose cornflakes did you piss in??

James

A lot of givens here: Given the amount of $$ you spent on this project, given the love of the brand and the sport, given the effort that has gone into this and i am sure there have been a lot of individuals who have gone the extra mile helping just to make sure everything happens, i am appalled at the restrictions that have been imposed on you and the politics that have come into play to stop you from competing with a level field.

The race organizers have shown very poor sportsmanship and it looks to me they are going out of their way to make you uncompettive. Whose cornflakes did you piss in??

The problem is that there's a lot of political pressure applied by everyone as winning the 24 Hours of Nurburgring sells a lot of cars for the Factory teams. (MB,Audi,Porsche, VW, BMW, Lotus, Mini, Aston, Toyota, etc.) We also pushed the organizers and in all fairness they did over time give us a little more air and less weight.

Monday morning racing, IF we hadn't been hit in the rear and lost 3 hours in the Pits we would have finished 20 laps further on about 6th OA. I think they want us back as the Fans did like us and if they give us a little more chance to win we may go back next year.

24 Hour Endurance racing is the real deal and a lot depends on good luck especially with a one car team.

Best!!

With the experience learned over the LeMans 24, have you thought about campaigning it in a ALMS 24hr event? (Graham Rahal is a fellow member here ;) )

With the experience learned over the LeMans 24, have you thought about campaigning it in a ALMS 24hr event? (Graham Rahal is a fellow member here ;) )

We didn't race Le Mans we raced the 24 Hours of Nurburgring and P 4/5 C isn't eligible for Le Mans.