Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Another person causing trouble again.........

You can say that forsure? You were there? you looked under the hood? Ya, didnt think so..

STFU... :icon_thumleft:

get back to 7-11 and make me a slurpee, while your wife gives me a pedicure.. :icon_thumleft:

Only once you go back to making me a blizzard, while taking my testicles out of your mouth.. :icon_thumleft:

That's moving. From a dead stop the 1200+whp GTR's are almost unbeatable off the line.

From a roll however, the big hp GTT's should beat them pretty bad.

That is still an 11mph trap difference from the fastest time.

It also sounds like the GTT platform will be high 8's soon.

Either way I look forward to seeing a video of them running.

Only once you go back to making me a blizzard, while taking my testicles out of your mouth.. :icon_thumleft:

Id make you a blizzard, but you couldnt afford to pay... As for your gay fantasies, stick with your wife and her strap on..

Guys , NO N20 was used on this run.. I have spoken to Tim and Eric, and its ALL TURBO..

they were spinning all the way into 5th gear..

traction was the big issue , the turbos had another 3-5psi (around 100whp) ..but @ 35psi traction was the issue of the day...

I still UG lambo would beat this car once we hit 155mph... as UG does 100-150 in 2.77 sec and lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu did 100-150 in 3.3 secs , that is a HUGE difference..

Guys , NO N20 was used on this run.. I have spoken to Tim and Eric, and its ALL TURBO..

they were spinning all the way into 5th gear..

How do you know? Were you there? Did you look under the hood? huh huh huh?? :lol2:

How do you know? Were you there? Did you look under the hood? huh huh huh?? :lol2:

he has credibility.. 7-11 workers dont..

One thing about Eric and ASS, is they don't need to Lie and hide shit.... If they ran N20 , they would tell it like it is...

I have very reliable sources that tell me that Swyzer used N20 on Mike's r - 1 k car and Jamie is a liar as he was there when they ran the n20 on that car!! . shame on Jamie for Lying for swytzer about running n2o (or twisting the words as if they did not)

So Kisco, you should ask your boy if its true , did swytzer have n20 in the Goush's car? YES OR NO???

One thing about Eric and ASS, is they don't need to Lie and hide shit.... If they ran N20 , they would tell it like it is...

I have very reliable sources that tell me that Swyzer used N20 on Mike's r - 1 k car and Jamie is a liar as he was there when they ran the n20 on that car!! . shame on Jamie for Lying for swytzer about running n2o (or twisting the words as if they did not)

So Kisco, you should ask your boy if its true , did swytzer have n20 in the Goush's car? YES OR NO???

Whenever you post Sam, it's like we have to dumb everything down so you can follow along. Read my response to you asking the same nitrous question over and over again. In fact cut and paste it. I don't know how to be more clear.

Martin also told Alex they tried spraying Tim's car too last year. Who gives a shit? You didn't hear me crying foul. Run what you brung Sam.