Lamborghini in Italy

georgegv

After spending two weeks around Italy I was amazed that I couldn't find any Lambo related items anywhere except the factory. On the otherhand, Ferrari merchandise could be obtained everwhere! I went into a ton of shops at the F crap could not be missed. In Venice, there was a shop that had a full scale F1 model and two other shops within 50 meters!

Why doesn't Lamborghini promote their products?

After spending two weeks around Italy I was amazed that I couldn't find any Lambo related items anywhere except the factory. On the otherhand, Ferrari merchandise could be obtained everwhere! I went into a ton of shops at the F crap could not be missed. In Venice, there was a shop that had a full scale F1 model and two other shops within 50 meters!

Why doesn't Lamborghini promote their products?

While Ferrari has done a masterful job of promoting itself and is a merchandising juggernaut, I am not sure Lamborghini products would ever compete in terms of global merchandising.

For the most part Lamborghini owners and enthusiasts are highly confident in themselves, their automobiles and their individuality.

Perhaps as a result, they feel less of a need to show the world that they are "part of the herd".

I was in a cafe in Modena a couple months back (didn't have my camera) and the napkin holders had the Lamborghini emblam on them.

must have been a joke.

Who cares if lamborghini doesn't have shops like ferrari. We all make fun of those ferrarifags with their ridiculous red outfits.

Who cares if lamborghini doesn't have shops like ferrari. We all make fun of those ferrarifags with their ridiculous red outfits.

I know, you really want to look like this?

post-9296-1312144861_thumb.jpg

Yeah but those f-fags provide alot of liquidity to the companys' bottom line. You mean to tell that Lamborghini wouldn't have more cash for R&D with that kind of revenue stream??

Yeah but those f-fags provide alot of liquidity to the companys' bottom line. You mean to tell that Lamborghini wouldn't have more cash for R&D with that kind of revenue stream??

Ferrari sells a lot of t-shirts and what not because of what they have accomplish(ed) in the F1, lamborghini doesn't have such a thing. So no lamborghini will never have such a revenue. And if anyone wants lamborghini stuff go to their online store and buy overpriced and ugly clothing or visit a dealer which should have a small inventory.

And who in his right mind would pay 100 dollars for this anyways

500_L0893.jpg

http://www.lamborghinistore.com/en/fronten...ry/841-menswear