The "Where'd your username come from" thread

LastCall

J = my first name. Pegs= play on my last name, always been my nickname. 13= the number I always wore in sports ( now my daughter uses it :wub: )

I thought you were some computer graphics guru. HA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its simple really GOGO dancing pays the bills, hope to earn enough to buy a Lambo soon.

You must have small bills :icon_mrgreen:

You must have small bills :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah my bills are high, but Obama takes care of housing and the 8 kids I pumped out. Free Kool Aid goes a long way, and lately I can Flash Mob the essentials like Snickers and Nikes.

Killed my old website, so boombaprojects made no sense. I'm learning german, wanted something car related, chose "Clutch" since I enjoy working on those the most... Kupplung made sense, so I went that route.

I got lost at the part about the clutch. I no maka da connection (then again Ihave been told I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw!!....lol). :eusa_think:

had a few sets of Fikse wheels on various cars, then added the GTS when I bought my 96 Viper GTS.... I need a new username....

My tag comes from two places.... firstly my ethnicity + Lambo's nickname ; secondly a black Lambo is the hotness!!

Will be my license plate when I get my Lambo ( if available!!).

Yeah my bills are high, but Obama takes care of housing and the 8 kids I pumped out. Free Kool Aid goes a long way, and lately I can Flash Mob the essentials like Snickers and Nikes.

:lol2: :lol2:

LOL :icon_thumleft:

I got lost at the part about the clutch. I no maka da connection (then again Ihave been told I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw!!....lol). :eusa_think:

Its German for clutch.

Hannibal was a nickname I was given freshman year of college by one of the defensive players I had to go against every day in camp. It's a play on my last name. ACP is a very long and slightly disturbing story for another time. 82 was my football number. Put the three of them together for my online persona.

Now I have to know where urinal cake #3 came from.