Gallardo in a sand trap....

FikseSTS

I guess we all love to revel in someone else's misfortune, especially when they have caused it by their own stupidity. Luckily it looks like it was only his ego that was damaged.

Hey Guys, I guess everyone missed the British humor on this...

Sandy Buncherschott The German Guy ??? :eusa_think:

Sandy - the sand trap !!! Also nickname for golfers in the uk who seem to find the Sand Trap or Bunker on every hole... all the time !!! :eusa_think:

Buncherschott - A bunker shot - again refers to a piss poor golfer who ends up in the bunker all the time aka Sand trap - Buncherschott :eusa_think:

Not so Ha Ha :rolleyes:

Besides I would not publish someones identity on the web.

And you guys are right he doesn't look German to me - excellent detective work :icon_butt:

LOL

Sandy - what is the sand trap !!! also nickname for poor golfers in the uk who seem to find the Sand Trap or Bunker all the time !!! :eusa_think:

Bunker shot A bunker full of sand aka Sand trap - Buncherschott :eusa_think:

Besides I would bot publish someones identity on the web.

And you guys are right he doesn't look German to me - excellent detective work :icon_butt:

Haha. I feel retarded now. Well played sir...well played.

Sandy - the sand trap !!! Also nickname for golfers in the uk who seem to find the Sand Trap or Bunker on every hole... all the time !!! :eusa_think:

Buncherschott - A bunker shot - again refers to a piss poor golfer who ends up in the bunker all the time aka Sand trap - Buncherschott :eusa_think:

Besides I would not publish someones identity on the web.

LOL

:lol2:

I did pick up on it, but probably only because I know you and your sense of humor.

80% of the people on this forum give out a fake name as they don't want people looking to much into there private lives. nothing more nothing less.

Your first name isn't Flying?

I've only driven on the beach once at the Outer Banks, but I was told you have to let some air out of your tires.... looks like he forgot. Bummer.

I've only driven on the beach once at the Outer Banks, but I was told you have to let some air out of your tires.... looks like he forgot. Bummer.

There is no getting out of this situation by letting sand out of the tires. He full on framed it on the ledge and it was a clay like substance. That tow truck was the only logical way he was getting out. However I would loved to have seen the Sportchassis yank him out! :lol2:

There is no getting out of this situation by letting sand out of the tires. He full on framed it on the ledge and it was a clay like substance. That tow truck was the only logical way he was getting out. However I would loved to have seen the Sportchassis yank him out! :lol2:

The batteries might be dead in your sarcasm detector.

I think he might have bigger problems than driving in to sand traps if he fills his tires with sand LMAO

• 2 weeks later...