Wrecked F40

HannibalACP82

Much worse than this has been repaired. Anyone remember Roland's F40 that was rebuilt from wreckage of a burnt to a crisp f40?

Send this one owner wreck back to Ferrari for a "restoration", problem solved.

Holy shit

Frame is damaged. No can do. Plus a 1 owner f40 that has been in a wreck will never come close to what it was worth before.

Have you seen the "million Mile" F40 that crashed 3 or 4 years ago at an event in California??? There was NOTHING left but the tub. Car has been rebuilt and now races on Salt Lake.

and this?

guess what car is this...

(there are not other pieces somewhere, you see every piece available in the pictures...)

04072010362.jpg

04072010361.jpg

ciao

here there is a story (this is what i was told, but not by him) about the living legend Balboni: he crashed a Lamborghini customer' Diablo against a wall aside the road and heavily damaged the frame during a test drive.

Lamborghini gave a new frame and the car was perfectly fixed, of course for free.

Mechanics are always dangerous, everywhere in world and cars can always be fixed whatever the damage is.

ciao

Much worse than this has been repaired. Anyone remember Roland's F40 that was rebuilt from wreckage of a burnt to a crisp f40?

Send this one owner wreck back to Ferrari for a "restoration", problem solved.

I stand corrected gentlemen! Impressive for sure.

and this?

guess what car is this...

(there are not other pieces somewhere, you see every piece available in the pictures...)

04072010362.jpg

04072010361.jpg

ciao

GT40?

GT40?

Marcello Gandini always says: "everybody remember me because i did the Miura, but i was inspired a lot by the Ford GT40, so i do not think that was my best work. I'm by far more proud of Countach' design, that's all mine"

ciao

Those look like the remnants of a Miura.

Correct: this is a future 1 Million car

ciao

Miura from first look...didn't think it was a GT40 at all..i dont think the roof looks like that since they have doors that opens together? but thats cool! anymore story on that build?

Miura from first look...didn't think it was a GT40 at all..i dont think the roof looks like that since they have doors that opens together? but thats cool! anymore story on that build?

The scoop on the B pillar and the wheels are a dead give away among other things.

Have you seen the "million Mile" F40 that crashed 3 or 4 years ago at an event in California??? There was NOTHING left but the tub. Car has been rebuilt and now races on Salt Lake.

Arent you think of the "Most Miles" Enzo that crashed at the Utah fast pass? Plate MM ENZO. Which is now a TT enzo.

And Roland Linders car is a very well known rebuild. He rebuilt it all to LM specs.

Here are plenty of pics

http://images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&a...026l0.1.5.2l8l0