Ferrari 458 Italia Heffner Twin Turbo Video

TurboGallardo

Video removed?

Well, I was able to see it before it was removed, and I'll tell you how it goes...

First the car is sitting there, then it starts up...They rev it up...You hear it go "vroom" with a little bit of turbo mixed in.

Then they start driving, and they're driving around town, and you hear the turbos starting to spool up...

Then they get to some two lane road, and they get on the gas and it goes "VROOOMMM", "PSSSTTT", "GROWLLLL"...

Nice.

It was really good.

I hope that helps.

Well, I was able to see it before it was removed, and I'll tell you how it goes...

First the car is sitting there, then it starts up...They rev it up...You hear it go "vroom" with a little bit of turbo mixed in.

Then they start driving, and they're driving around town, and you hear the turbos starting to spool up...

Then they get to some two lane road, and they get on the gas and it goes "VROOOMMM", "PSSSTTT", "GROWLLLL"...

Nice.

It was really good.

I hope that helps.

sounds like jizz in mah pants.. :icon_mrgreen:

There were two 458 race cars at Baltimore Grand Prix (the Patron one looked awesome!) but they sounded INCREDIBLE!!!! I'd imagine these TT's are just as hot!

There were two 458 race cars at Baltimore Grand Prix (the Patron one looked awesome!) but they sounded INCREDIBLE!!!! I'd imagine these TT's are just as hot!

post-10425-1315110098_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I missed the video. Bummer!

Yes, the ALMS 458s at the Baltimore Grand Prix were freakin sick...along with the ALMS E92 M3s, they were easily the best sounding cars there.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice.

It was really good.

I hope that helps.

Fantastic! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Video killed the radio star!

(Buggles, 1979)

ciao