Allan's wet dreams XXX

Albert-LP

i think Allan every night dreams about this... :lol2: :lol2:

070920111301.jpg

may be is a repost, but i discover this thing just one hour ago...

ciao

What's the story behind this??

you cannot believe: this is a wreckage destroyer at Lamborghini Factory, Sant'Ag@ta Bolognese, Italy.

It destroys crashed cars (road crash or test crash) and secret cars (evaluating mules, prototypes and so on).

Ferrari has one like this at Maranello Plant, too (that's where Allan's 458 will enter very soon...)

ciao

you cannot believe: this is a wreckage destroyer at Lamborghini Factory, Sant'Ag@ta Bolognese, Italy.

It destroys crashed cars (road crash or test crash) and secret cars (evaluating mules, prototypes and so on).

Ferrari has one like this at Maranello Plant, too (that's where Allan's 458 will enter very soon...)

ciao

source?

This is the machine.

http://www.ingbonfiglioli.it/video_drake.htm

This is a poster ing. Bonfiglioli firm gives his customer: i think this is a photoshop (there are too many Lambos and the picture looks phoshopped) but Lamborghini really owns that machine and does not put inside it papers...

Ferrari has one too.

I did not see the machine in person, so i have to believe the one who sold them those machines, a friend of mine.

ciao

that thing eated all LP700 test mules and will eat all Cabrera test mules. It cannot eat engines and fuel tanks of course, they have to be removed in advance. May be the car has to be pressed before going inside the destroyer: who knows, and may be is better not know...

ciao

As much as i wished it was photoshopped..after clicking on Full-res...i think that's real....the color might look wrong because he used a phone camera to take a picture of that photo.....and if its real...wow that sucks so bad...

those rims alone are worth lots of money!! why did they do that? isntead they could use those as parts car....what a shame!

Every manufacturer does this. It's not a surprise. It's much less of a pain in the ass for a major OEM to crush the car and get it off the books than it is to deal with the endless paperwork and legal documentation required to escape the liability of doing anything else with it.

Every manufacturer does this. It's not a surprise. It's much less of a pain in the ass for a major OEM to crush the car and get it off the books than it is to deal with the endless paperwork and legal documentation required to escape the liability of doing anything else with it.

:iamwithstupid:

i will check behind the Lambo factory, if it is possible to go there: i think it should be here.

It was sold after this 2007 image (last year? i will ask)

fotogooglehearth.jpg

ciao