Allan's wet dreams XXX

Albert-LP

seems like a logical reason for what the machine is used for, but the light source on the multiple angles on the crashed pile of cars doesn't look right. also the highlight on the yellow lambo in the claw's hands are also off. there's too many light sources for an outdoor shot under natural light.

seems like a logical reason for what the machine is used for, but the light source on the multiple angles on the crashed pile of cars doesn't look right. also the highlight on the yellow lambo in the claw's hands are also off. there's too many light sources for an outdoor shot under natural light.

:iamwithstupid:

When Donnie proclaims the image to be a Photoshop THEN I will believe it. Until then Albert's reputation is enough for me to believe the photo is legit.

Also Albert's posts making fun of Allan crack me up. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters due to his small jokes here and there...especially when viewed in the light of English being is second language.

Keep it up Albert!

Going to squash this dead right now. I spoke to one of my contacts who works at the factory. This machine does NOT exist at Lamborghini. The picture is a photoshop. Lamborghini does not have enough crashed & R&D vehicles to warrant investing into a machine such as this.

Going to squash this dead right now. I spoke to one of my contacts who works at the factory. This machine does NOT exist at Lamborghini. The picture is a photoshop. Lamborghini does not have enough crashed & R&D vehicles to warrant investing into a machine such as this.

I still want confirmation from Donnie and clarification from Albert. That being said I do believe you work(ed) for symbolic so even though you have a low post count your source is probably legit.

The question still remains: What the heck is going on in that picture??????

Yes I worked for Symbolic, and now for Lamborghini Newport Beach. Our General Manager worked for the factory for over 10 years. My source is legit.

1) if you notice the CRANE itself, the light source is coming from the left side of the photo. based on the shadows of the cables/lines on the crane, a late morning/early noon light (9-11 o'clock). now considering how most people will pshop, the crane/wrecker and dumpsters are the elements that are naturally FOUND in this base photo. the crushed lambo, lambo parts, and the lambos in the dumpsters are the elements pshopped into the photo.

2) look at the grain/noise difference between the yellow gallardo in the crane versus the crane's claws. notice the same gallardo has really crude clipping lines around the tire and under the front door. probably a car that is sitting on dark ground (shadow) and was cut out for this picture.

3) look at the upside down yellow gallardo. the strongest light source is coming from the right side of the car.

4) the dark reflection on the upside down orange gallardo on top of the pile is strange too. look at the panel in front of the front wheel arch, and it looks like it's reflecting a dark surface but can't be the ground based on the angle of the car's panel.

5) looking through the windshield of the black gallardo spider on the left side of page you'll see that what you see through the window isn't the body of the crane, but a yellow/orange panel or wall?

in the 3-4 years i've been shooting, i know that sometimes you'll shoot and image and an anomaly will occur where a very REAL photo can look somewhat pshopped because of one too many elements feeling out of place. there's a LOT of elements in this photo (real or not) that SCREAM photoshopped. i'm not convinced it's real... just on the ONE yellow gallardo in the claws alone is enough for me to believe it's not.

I'm pretty sure you don't throw tyres into one of those, or else you end up with cut up tyres laced with steel belts all through the steel scrap.

That machine has the capacity to eat many cars per minute, unless lambo has many 100's of wrecks they would not even think to buy or hire one of those shredders.

The wrecks in the pile are too clean, look how clean the black car is, by the time that many cars are piled up and transported and sitting around they would be a lot dirtier than that. And on that note the dirt on the wrecks tires looks to be very fresh, unless they were all stored indoors beforehand.

Why is there only one picture? And the background trees look very similar in both the video and the picture. Even though the machines are different I think the vid and PSed pic were both taken on the same worksite.

1) i posted this to joke on Allan

2) i was given the poster (i take a picture of it) by someone who works for the firm Ing. Bonfiglioli S.p.A. and he told me they sold one to Lamborghini and one to Ferrari, recently. This poster is an official marketing gift of Ing. Bonfiglioli S.p.A., like the Lamborghini calendar if you buy a new car or a lot of Lamborghini clothings.

3) i think this is a good photoshop too, but the machine must be there somewhere.

4) the photo is fake (i think) because there are too many crashed cars and not test mules: this is the reason why factory has that machine, to destroy test mules and secrets development cars/prototypes, this is what i was told.

5)this is an impressive picture/phoshop: i think we all laughed a bit, after been scared by this nightmare

6) ciao! i must go at work now, but do you really think they could take a picture of the Lamborghini shredder machine while destroying some secret mules or a secret prototype? i think they did this photoshop for that reason.

to solve the "mistery" i think that:

They take a picture of one of their working shredderer machine: in fact there is some missing paint on the air blower piping, this is impossible on the all new Lambrghini one.

They did a photoshop with wreckages of some Lambos and they print this very impressive poster as a marketing gift to tell everybody "we sold one of our shredder to Lamborghini".

This looks to be most possible explanation

ciao

to solve the "mistery" i think that:

They take a picture of one of their working shredderer machine: in fact there is some missing paint on the air blower piping, this is impossible on the all new Lambrghini one.

They did a photoshop with wreckages of some Lambos and they print this very impressive poster as a marketing gift to tell everybody "we sold one of our shredder to Lamborghini".

This looks to be most possible explanation

ciao

:icon_thumleft:

if I'm not wrong, there wasn't any shredder till few years ago...

there's only the car "cemetery", with wrecked cars, mules, prototypes...

ciao

:icon_thumleft:

if I'm not wrong, there wasn't any shredder till few years ago...

there's only the car "cemetery", with wrecked cars, mules, prototypes...

ciao

You are right, there wasn't: you can see the "cemetery" without any shredder in the picture taken from Google Earth here below

fotogooglehearth.jpg

This shredder was sold not many time ago, and (i think) placed where the cemetery was.

Google Earth photo is a 2007 picture, i think the shredder is one year old or something like that.

ciao

It would have been a small shredder, not the monster car and truck eating flagship in the pic and vid.

This is the shredder. I was told they purchased the 20 t per hour kind.

Lambo Shredder

ciao

We have an automobile recycler not too far from where I live....the cars all have the wheels, tires and certain other parts removed BEFORE being flattened and then into the shredder...pic just doesn't make sense that they would shred them whole like that?

We have an automobile recycler not too far from where I live....the cars all have the wheels, tires and certain other parts removed BEFORE being flattened and then into the shredder...pic just doesn't make sense that they would shred them whole like that?

it's a photoshop to impress people.

ciao