My G has arrived! Only one small problem...

COlambo

I'll get better pics up soon but this one from the dealer will do for now. I'm happy this small issue is the only problem so far or at least I hope it's not a big deal (e.g., electrical problem). btw, this is a 2006 Spyder in case the pics don't upload well.

What doesn't make sense is all of my turn signals work fine. I know you can't always take these errors at face value. It can't be a fuse or bulb or they wouldn't work at all. Right? Are there more than 4 bulbs tied to turn signals? I'll take it into shop if need be but with only 3500 miles and service already performed, I shouldn't have to do that so soon. Any help is appreciated!

lambo.jpg

errors.jpg

More pics?

Welcome, and im sure someone will chime in...

I only have a couple quick pics I took as the carrier unloaded it (it's covered in dust). My avi pic is a real photo of the wheel but that's unfortunately the best I got at the moment. My plan was to get it all washed and waxed and then take some real pics. The problem is I can't stop driving it long enough to do that :)

lambo_front.jpg

lambo_rear.jpg

check all your lights

head lights 2

side markers 4 total

brake lights 2 sides and 1 center

tail lights 2

rear turn signal lights 2

front turn signal lights 2

a little clear running light below the headlight 2

may be one of them is bad

I think the reverse light can trigger that error code as well. I am betting you have either a bulb or two out, or that a relay is loose/off of one set of lights.

All you need to do is check all of them first - have someone stand outside the car when you are testing them...

I have seen this issue many times. If all the bulbs work they will need to reload the file for the ILM ecu witch is very easy for a dealer. It wont take long or cost to much.

If the dealer has not seen this issue let them know to try a Documentation and do a set up on the ILM ecu this will solve the issue.

Like I said it will be easy. It would take me about 10 min to solve not a big deal. CONGRATS on the new car enjoy.

I have seen this issue many times. If all the bulbs work they will need to reload the file for the ILM ecu witch is very easy for a dealer. It wont take long or cost to much.

If the dealer has not seen this issue let them know to try a Documentation and do a set up on the ILM ecu this will solve the issue.

Like I said it will be easy. It would take me about 10 min to solve not a big deal. CONGRATS on the new car enjoy.

There you go...Great info!

I tested and all lights djantlive listed are working. There are no error codes - just the DIS message I provided. I guess I need an OBDII scan tool to get the exact code. Maybe I'll go buy one or just suck it up and take it to the dealer. The reason that bothers me so much is we don't have a dedicated lambo dealer here. There's only 1 tech in the city qualified and he works at a general dealership - makes me nervous. Also, I just took delivery and was hoping to get 6-12 months of driving in before having to take it in.

jefflambo, I'll pass this info along to the tech. Maybe then they won't see this as an opportunity to tell me I need $5k in electrical work. The tech has a lot of experience with lambos and he seems like a nice guy but I'm at the mercy of his honesty and the pressure the dealership puts on him to "up-sell."

i don't think you'll get any code from the OBD2. my headlight flicks off sometimes and trigger an error. no code when read through obd2.

is your problem constant or intermitten?

may be a software problem which would need dealer with LIE / LARA.

i don't think you'll get any code from the OBD2. my headlight flicks off sometimes and trigger an error. no code when read through obd2.

is your problem constant or intermitten?

may be a software problem which would need dealer with LIE / LARA.

The problem is constant. I picked up an obd2 reader and you were right...no codes. I'll probably take it in next week.

They will need Factory lap top and the ability to sign into Lamborghini's data base to be able to repair this issue. It my need to go to Lambo dealer for this.

They will need Factory lap top and the ability to sign into Lamborghini's data base to be able to repair this issue. It my need to go to Lambo dealer for this.

My reverse lights were out, and gave the same message (turn signal)

Try that, first.

• 4 weeks later...