INSANITY on the way!!

toyroy2003

Well, today she loaded, off to her new owner Alex at SP..where I am sure when it comes out from his Area 51 mod's it will BE INSANE!!

CANT WAIT.......

post-23696-1315598028.jpg

post-23696-1315598034.jpg

post-23696-1315598046.jpg

Woooohooooo something new for me to drive!

We need to see the standard "note" provided from your wife to allow you out of the house and come play with the big boys!

We need to see the standard "note" provided from your wife to allow you out of the house and come play with the big boys!

Ill forge it!

Great car Alex! I owned that car for at least three years and never had any problems. An absolute pleasure to drive! Congratulations and can not wait to see what you are going to do with it...I am hoping TT!!!!!

Great car Alex! I owned that car for at least three years and never had any problems. An absolute pleasure to drive! Congratulations and can not wait to see what you are going to do with it...I am hoping TT!!!!!

TT FORSURE!!!

Sure will!! And thank you!!!

Alex

If you want the "SV" done correctly, instead of that "abortion" job that is on it now (sorry Roy, or whoever did that) let me know.

post-6577-1315846408_thumb.jpg