Lp700 View vs TT_lp560

Nutcase

I will post some other runs for 60 mph to 170mph (lp700 lost by 4-5 car lenghts on that one.)

but low speed it handels the lp560tt

Please post these vids.

Wow, Aventador is IMPRESSIVE. But where are you getting the 0-100 in 6.3 data from? Magazines?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please post these vids.

Wow, Aventador is IMPRESSIVE. But where are you getting the 0-100 in 6.3 data from? Magazines?

My Gteck pro did many runs , ran 9's on street rubber with GTR SP-1000

Would you guys like to see this car run a stock SLR? or a Stock Superlegera? Or A 18psi Moded SL65?

The only thing we have in cananda like a v-box is a kitty litter box and i will not bring that in the car(yet)

I would have rather seen my blue lambo eat the lp700 alive but it did not.... you guys want me to start lying??? lol

So if you dont have a vbox, how did you get a 134mph time in the car? Did you take it to a track?

Would love to see the video if soo!

Would you guys like to see this car run a stock SLR? or a Stock Superlegera? Or A 18psi Moded SL65?

yes please! dont hold anything back! we need all the ammo possible to fend off Mr.Herbie :icon_mrgreen:

I can see it.. Remembering my GTT, on a 20mph roll, it takes a sec for it to build boost... combine that with the Aventadors faster shifting transmission and you can see how the Aventador could hold it off especially in the 1st 3 short gears.. On a roll from 50-60mph the GTT will make up for that.

My GTT on pump gas also made around 850rwhp and with my slow shifting on a vbox hit 140mph in the 1/4, and 60 to 130 in 5.4 sec.

The only thing we have in cananda like a v-box is a kitty litter box and i will not bring that in the car(yet)

I would have rather seen my blue lambo eat the lp700 alive but it did not.... you guys want me to start lying??? lol

can you post a VDO lp700 get beat by you GTR? he he

alex

I can see it.. Remembering my GTT, on a 20mph roll, it takes a sec for it to build boost... combine that with the Aventadors faster shifting transmission and you can see how the Aventador could hold it off especially in the 1st 3 short gears.. On a roll from 50-60mph the GTT will make up for that.

My GTT on pump gas also made around 850rwhp and with my slow shifting on a vbox hit 140mph in the 1/4, and 60 to 130 in 5.4 sec.

I will test 60-130 on lp700 tonight and post results..

0-100 IN 6.3 is BLAZING fast. Like almost a FULL second faster than a 458 Italia.

I VBOXed my 458 Italia when it was stock and did 0-100 in 6.7 if I remember correctly.

0-100 in my TTG was 5.5.

Nutcase,

We are missing members like you here. Racing and getting them on video. Stick around, brother.. :icon_thumleft:

Please post ALL the vids you have of the Aventador. We would all love to see them.

And loving that SPE 1000 GTR... :icon_thumleft:

I will test 60-130 on lp700 tonight and post results..

But we need real results please.. I can go downhill in Herbie and get 60-130 in 4 sec.. So can you please post the graphs?

I would love to see this VS a 722S or an SLR. On the other hand the LP 700 looks like a hell of a car from the factory.

+ 1

i knew the aventador was fast but i didnt think it would be this fast!! i think it would smoke the slrs from pretty much any speed

+ 1

i knew the aventador was fast but i didnt think it would be this fast!! i think it would smoke the slrs from pretty much any speed

SLR on drag radials will be close from a stop..

+ 1

I beats the slr, Slr is running Nitto 345 Drag Radials also. 7.30@100mph Stock

Vs 6.9-7.0 @106 with launch( dont really want to break this car)

Nutcase,

We are missing members like you here. Racing and getting them on video. Stick around, brother.. :icon_thumleft:

Please post ALL the vids you have of the Aventador. We would all love to see them.

And loving that SPE 1000 GTR... :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: