Lp700 View vs TT_lp560

Nutcase

from the rear side angle yes, but a G looks better then a 458 from the front IMO

And the side, too. Although the Aventador does look better from the side as I think it is THE BEST looking car on the road, period, from the side.

Yes, the 458s front is its weak point. Agreed.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree. NO comparison IMO with any previous Lambos.

I think the only car that can give the Aventador a run for it's money as far as looks is a 458. (yes, I said it! The 458 is TITS)

The 458 looks as good as the Aventador ......... REALLY!!!

Well, now I'm really concerned about you. So just sit tight, and I'll have someone come by take to the hospital .... Right Away!!!

Don't worry, I'll be glad look after that BAD-ASS GTR ..... Hey its the least I can do, for a fellow forum member ....

LOL

The 458 looks as good as the Aventador ......... REALLY!!!

Well, now I'm really concerned about you. So just sit tight, and I'll have someone come by take to the hospital .... Right Away!!!

Don't worry, I'll be glad look after that BAD-ASS GTR ..... Hey its the least I can do, for a fellow forum member ....

LOL

The 458 is so elegant and classy IMO while the Aventador is more wild and in your face. I really think they are both the best looking cars on the road today.

The Gallardo is about to go away. The 458 was built to raise the bar and eventually face the replacement to the Gallardo.

Buying these cars based on speed test results is ridiculous. They are all fast, and they can all be made to be much faster. Arguing over 1/4 mile times and what not is high school kid lunchtime talk. It shocks me that so much of it goes on with adults who actually are owners and/or in the buying market.

You buy a car like a Ferrrari 458, McLaren MPC-12, Lamborghini Aventador, etc. because the style, the emotion, the engine, and the company's design philosophy are in line with what you want. It shouldn't have anything to do with any minor differences in speed from one to the other. TT it if you want it faster. That argument is just silly. Not to mention, most owners are no where near talented enough to ever take advantages of the differences in the cars.

P.S. I think the 458 and Aventador are both amazing cars. I plan to own each at some point. I wonder if the Gallardo replacement will be able to hang with the 458.

The 458 is so elegant and classy IMO while the Aventador is more wild and in your face. I really think they are both the best looking cars on the road today.

:iamwithstupid:

SLR Roadster 2009 Nitto Drag Radials vs 599 GTB (poor Traction)

SLR 60 Foot 1.7 , 1/8 7.3@100mph (with passanger)

599 60 Foot 2.3 , 1/8 7.7 @99mph (alone)

It looks good... Veyron looks better inmo, and any previous Lambo? No way.. Inmo the Murci SV is much cooler, and I wont even get into Diablos and Countachs

Veyron doesnt look better IMO, just has more appeal due to its insane performance. It's like a woman who is a 7 or 8 with a great personality appearing to be a 9 or 10.

Murci SV is a nice looking car, but I give the edge to the Aventador. LOL @ diablos and Countachs. You are just getting old....

Veyron doesnt look better IMO, just has more appeal due to its insane performance. It's like a woman who is a 7 or 8 with a great personality appearing to be a 9 or 10.

Murci SV is a nice looking car, but I give the edge to the Aventador. LOL @ diablos and Countachs. You are just getting old....

No, I think the The Veyron looks incredible, performance aside. Like I said before, starting with the Murcielago the V12s havent been all that exciting to me.

The Gallardo is about to go away. The 458 was built to raise the bar and eventually face the replacement to the Gallardo.

Buying these cars based on speed test results is ridiculous. They are all fast, and they can all be made to be much faster. Arguing over 1/4 mile times and what not is high school kid lunchtime talk. It shocks me that so much of it goes on with adults who actually are owners and/or in the buying market.

You buy a car like a Ferrrari 458, McLaren MPC-12, Lamborghini Aventador, etc. because the style, the emotion, the engine, and the company's design philosophy are in line with what you want. It shouldn't have anything to do with any minor differences in speed from one to the other. TT it if you want it faster. That argument is just silly. Not to mention, most owners are no where near talented enough to ever take advantages of the differences in the cars.

P.S. I think the 458 and Aventador are both amazing cars. I plan to own each at some point. I wonder if the Gallardo replacement will be able to hang with the 458.

LikeButton.gif

what did your LP640s run?

Funny on launch it had nasty traction problems. 11.3@128 hard top,11.4@127 roadster (i hated the roadster)

allan i love you like a brother,

Easy now, I might get jealous.. :icon_butt:

And for the old debating-with-Allan-about-Lambos thing, don't mind, he is simply getting old :thefinger:

I've never seen a 10 irl, are there women like that even existing on planet earth Aaron? (except Megan)

And I do agree, its not all about speed.. I just dont think the Aventador looks all that great. its certainly better than a mclaren, but for a lambo its not all that great inmo..

I am 100% sure that the looks will grow on you and that you WILL buy one...... :icon_thumleft:

This.

I've always said the Veyron is the Sasha Grey of the car world, you love it for what it can do, not for what it looks like.

And Allan is way too hard on the Attentionwhore, it's like it's his son and he refuses to give the kid respect despite straight As, being Varsity Football QB, nailing the Prom Queen, etc.

Give the kid a break my friend, despite the rhetoric there is NOTHING for sale right now that is close as a total package.

Yes in a year (or more if you're not on the "super secret blow-my-f-car-dealer" list) the 599-replacement will come calling. And it will surely be a tremendous entry into that price segement. But for now, the LP700 really is tits and these numbers make it hard to hate... :icon_thumleft:

^^^Applause for my brotha Mako...

If speed is highest on your priority list LP560TT or an 04 GTT or a F458TT.

If the newest looks AND speed AND tech (I know not as good as F458 gearbox, but it looks to be working pretty good to me) are what you want, and you have the dough->Aventador.

Oh and Veyron is NOT a good looking car at all IMO. I think people get excited when they see one due to the rarity, and the money they know someone forked over to get one, not because it is a sexy looking car. It does its job VERY well, and is well engineered.Makos comment nailed it on the head-No pun intended.

Perfect 4 car garage=Veyron, Aventador, Performante TT, and F458TT.

^^^Applause for my brotha Mako...

If speed is highest on your priority list LP560TT or an 04 GTT or a F458TT.

If the newest looks AND speed AND tech (I know not as good as F458 gearbox, but it looks to be working pretty good to me) are what you want, and you have the dough->Aventador.

Oh and Veyron is NOT a good looking car at all IMO. I think people get excited when they see one due to the rarity, and the money they know someone forked over to get one, not because it is a sexy looking car. It does its job VERY well, and is well engineered.Makos comment nailed it on the head-No pun intended.

Perfect 4 car garage=Veyron, Aventador, Performante TT, and F458TT.

hummm not to sure about that i have that blue lp560tt hefner made and dam it cant beat the lp700 to 0 - 120mph. So if i pull up to a lp560tt at a stoplight well you know the rest.... i posted it , video it...

going back to track with a light load of fuel and no passanger. I say 6.9@108 and a 10.5@135 will happen it got like only 400 miles on it!

hummm not to sure about that i have that blue lp560tt hefner made and dam it cant beat the lp700 to 0 - 120mph. So if i pull up to a lp560tt at a stoplight well you know the rest.... i posted it , video it...

going back to track with a light load of fuel and no passanger. I say 6.9@108 and a 10.5@135 will happen it got like only 400 miles on it!

isnt that blue heff car a mild bolt on TT kit? or is it a full build?

I would call Heffy and tell him you want a refund!

No, I think the The Veyron looks incredible, performance aside. Like I said before, starting with the Murcielago the V12s havent been all that exciting to me.

I stand by what I said, if the Veyron had luckluster performance you wouldnt think it looked all that great. You fell in love with it and it's looks partially due to its insane performance whether or not you want to admit it....

Easy now, I might get jealous.. :icon_butt:

And for the old debating-with-Allan-about-Lambos thing, don't mind, he is simply getting old :thefinger:

I've never seen a 10 irl, are there women like that even existing on planet earth Aaron? (except Megan)

Factoring in personality, Megan loses a few points :)

This.

I've always said the Veyron is the Sasha Grey of the car world, you love it for what it can do, not for what it looks like.

And Allan is way too hard on the Attentionwhore, it's like it's his son and he refuses to give the kid respect despite straight As, being Varsity Football QB, nailing the Prom Queen, etc.

Give the kid a break my friend, despite the rhetoric there is NOTHING for sale right now that is close as a total package.

Yes in a year (or more if you're not on the "super secret blow-my-f-car-dealer" list) the 599-replacement will come calling. And it will surely be a tremendous entry into that price segement. But for now, the LP700 really is tits and these numbers make it hard to hate... :icon_thumleft:

Well said.

If your LP560TT had 1300+rwhp, it would have been a different story me thinks............especially in 3rd-4th gear.