WTF DIABLO!

abolfaz

Hey guys check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4546543891&rd=1

Go to the questions from other members area, I can't believe that they let this get on ebay.

The bidders comments are right on the money though. This car was from Don L motors in Pompano (its still on their website), it sold and two days later the lucky buyer wrapped it around a concrete pole, bad enough where the drivers side rocker panel was pushed in almost on top of the center tunnel. Somebody in miami purchased the car, pulled the hell out of it and welded the roof that the fire department had cut off back on and dumped it back in the car auction. Notice now on ebay the seller claims that it doesn't have any frame damage....

Yea, funny how the door is in the door frame yet the center tunel and the seat are both warped . Should have just stated the car had some frame dammage and has been pulled . Then state you get what you see. Doing crap like that will be bad news when the buyer gets there to pick it up. :x

This kind of advertising only leads to problems. Also remember when you have people pull cars like this to resell not repair, they don't care about panel fit or the consequences of their pull, all they care about is making the car look better then it did when they got it. Some of these "prepulled" cars are unrepairable after they are torn apart by the pulling. Whats always a dead give away with these cars are the hammer marks on the sheetmetal. Like they question in the listing says: "WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU THINKING!"

Yeah, the thing took a hard wallop to tweak it to the center tunnel. Complete misrepresentation...pull the frame so it does not look too bad...

His actions, and not the comment, is what should be illegal.

BTW is Don L motors the same as Don L Leasing?

The funny thing is that the seller is a JUDGE! I asked my wife (attorney) and she said this kind of behavior from a lawyer is grounds for being disbared.

And yes Don L motors is the same thing as Don L leasing, check their site and look at the before pics.

I should buy that and park it in my driveway just to play a joke on my neighbors. I can hear 'em now... "Holy shit! He smashed up his diablo....!" :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I should buy that and park it in my driveway just to play a joke on my neighbors. I can hear 'em now... "Holy shit! He smashed up his diablo....!"  :lol:  :lol:  :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:

That will keep the theifs away!.

What a world, look what the winning bidders id is! dhard801! Thats exactly what happened to that car, it died real hard!

Well folks I am the one covered with eggs I think. I am the one that bought this piece of work. Wish I had seen this before I did a "buy it now" on e-bay. Haven't paid for it yet, am waiting to see if it runs as he says it should. I talked with him just before I did the buy it now, and he pretty much minimized what damage there was. Said it was in Baton Rouge now and he was walking around it describing the damage. So let's hear your thoughts, thanks Dave :oops: :( :dass :toimonster:

it would be a good parts car

What is the URL for Don L Motors or Leasing?, thanks, Dave

it would be a good parts car

What is the URL for Don L Motors or Leasing?, thanks, Dave

Right now I have no Idea, I am waiting to hear whether it runs, and what several guys have to say about it. I wanted to fix it.

Aren't you being a little hard on yourself? Why the egg on your face? I'm sure the seller will work with you.

Thanks, I just threw that in to keep things reasonably humorous, I am sure he will. :axe:

I was wrong, he is now making all kinds of legal threats. Guy is acting like he is the victim. In one breath he is getting ready to sue me, and in the next he wants info on anyone that has said anything about him or his auctions. :butthead:

"Q: WHAT THE fcuk ARE YOU THINKING????????????????

May-04-05

A: This type of hatred and profanity is prohibed in the ebay community. It is also a violation of Federal and State law. Your actions have been forwarded...more "

Not sure what law school he went to, but the one I went to never mentioned this law.... Seems like a reasonable question... Could have been posed a bit more diplomatically, but doesn't have to be (GOD I LOVE THE FIRST AMENDMENT)... there is no threat... or even "hatred"... Just a reasonable question under the circumstances....

So does anybody know what happened to the driver??? Looks like a LOT of cockpit intrusion.... and they had to cut the roof for extraction.... :cb

I was told he was killed instantly, leaving pieces all over the inside. Hair, teeth, you name it. Do you need a client? I may need an attorney before this is over. :partyman: :roll:

wow, this is like good for only the engine...maybe the seats...lol

-Seb

I was told he was killed instantly, leaving pieces all over the inside.  Hair, teeth, you name it.  Do you need a client?  I may need an attorney before this is over. :partyman:   :roll:

My wife does auto manufacturer DEFENSE... (She specializes in rollovers) I would LOVE her to get the Lambo Account!!!! (Maybe finagle a Company Car! :) )

I've seen enough accident pictures from her to know that crash didn't go well....

Speed kills guys... Be careful.

P.S. You don't want me to be your attorney, unless you're planning on turning the entire adventure into a motion picture.... THEN I'M YOUR GUY! lhump