Has anyone been watching "Breaking Bad" this season?

abolfaz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

She knows where you stand

Muddy feet... she knows where you have been in the house... so knows where you have been standing... sigh, abstract humour just does not work if you have to explain it.

Muddy feet on a cream carpet?

Either I'm walking on cream carpet with dirty feet, or I like things shoved in my ass. That's all I'm getting from this statement. Either way, I'm in BIGGGGG trouble.

• 1 month later...
i stopped watch it after season two. it sucked. i couldn't stand the guy's wife.

So, I watched the whole show in two weeks but this time I skipped all the scenes with Marie and almost all the scenes with Skylar. Much better that way :D

So far im into season three, and while the show is good, I dont see the incredible hoopla surrounding it yet. Only one episode so far was truly exciting inmo ( when Hank shoots the two suited guys) the rest just seem to go nowhere. As of now, I place Dexter ten folded above this.

So far im into season three, and while the show is good, I dont see the incredible hoopla surrounding it yet. Only one episode so far was truly exciting inmo ( when Hank shoots the two suited guys) the rest just seem to go nowhere. As of now, I place Dexter ten folded above this.

It really started picking up once they stopped fcuking around and get involved with the big guy. I don't remember when that was but that was the turning point from okay to ridic. Hank's transformation is acted out so well and even Jessie's is good. I like the ending of the season with Jesse's goth girlfriend in it.

The characters are well written and acted. Yes, the 2 lead women are annoying, but I thought Hanks wife pulled through. The sister in law was just annoying.

It's going to do an inversion...When Dexter started going bad Breaking Bad started getting epic. You're very near that nexus.

Shame...Dexter deserved more than they gave it in the end.

• 9 months later...

Funny this got bumped, Im re-watching the entire show with my girlfriend and were on the final episode tonight. Damn I hate Skyler..

They just had a Breaking Bad scavenger hunt in LA help by "Jessie"