WTB: 1200$ for a Veyron Super Sport brochure with black box

veyron83

Hello,

i have seen some nice pictures of a veyron Super Sport brochure which comes in a small black box. The brochure includes a cd rom and should be given to VIPs during a special presentation in pebble beach.

Maybe someone can help me to get it as i am ready to spend 1200 $ for it.

Please send me PM

thanks

My pm box is full, but I'm very interested. Can I endorse a check to you for it? The check is for 5000 dollars so I'll need you to send me the item and refund the difference. You can keep an extra 5 dollars for your trouble.

Like most brochures and promotional stuff, I'm guessing these all ended up in the garbage upon leaving the event. You should start your offer much lower, assuming one exits.

I'm not one to tell someone how to spend their money and everyone has a hobby I guess, but I really think you could be putting this money to better use. You could probably rent a Veyron for a day with $1200. Any Veyron owners out there willing to let him drive your car for $1200?

guys, there are brochures worth something like this or more

crazy? of course but i had seen worse!!

Obviously Veyrons are his passion and this isn't the first post he's made discussing various merchandise, so why not just let him spend his money the way he wants.

We wonder why the boards can be so quiet, and it's just the same regulars all the time....well this thread is a good indication why people don't always want to post. Remember we're all car enthusiasts here, some of us just have different interests :icon_thumleft:

Obviously Veyrons are his passion and this isn't the first post he's made discussing various merchandise, so why not just let him spend his money the way he wants.

We wonder why the boards can be so quiet, and it's just the same regulars all the time....well this thread is a good indication why people don't always want to post. Remember we're all car enthusiasts here, some of us just have different interests :icon_thumleft:

Hi you are so definitely right. I was wondering why it´s such a big problem for some guys that i asked this question. It´s my passion and i love to collect these things so do not know whats the problem?

thanks