Quattroruote Italy

Ascari_2

Really? How pathetic and ironic could you possibly be? A moderator for a dedicated Lamborghini forum and yet you speak so bad of the new flagship car. You have too many issues man. So what now? Can't accept the fact that people here have been annoyed with your non-sense crappy rants. It shows that you are definitely not worthy of the raging bull badge.

There goe s another hit for you Allan. Got the hint?

This...

:eusa_naughty:

This...

Hahaha! The Honda hybrid owned the 458 and its owner in terms of advancement.

In other words...

Allan got owned! :thefinger:

In other words, he has owned/driven just about if not every single modern exotic out there. He has a right to criticise them.

I don't know if he has driven the Aventador yet, maybe he has and it was so face-smackingly amazing he has yet to recover enough to write a review.

Knowing Allan though, he'll say it's total s**t.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? How pathetic and ironic could you possibly be? A moderator for a dedicated Lamborghini forum and yet you speak so bad of the new flagship car. You have too many issues man. So what now? Can't accept the fact that people here have been annoyed with your non-sense crappy rants. It shows that you are definitely not worthy of the raging bull badge.

There goe s another hit for you Allan. Got the hint?

This...

:eusa_naughty:

This...

Hahaha! The Honda hybrid owned the 458 and its owner in terms of advancement.

In other words...

Allan got owned! :thefinger:

The only person who is about to get owned kid.. is you.... So STFU and go back to playing with your model cars...

But in the meantime.. ask UGR or Alex at SP Engineering which car, the 458, or the Aventador is the more advanced, better built vehicle.. People who actually take them appart..

ask UGR or Alex at SP Engineering which car, the 458, or the Aventador is the more advanced, better built vehicle.. People who actually take them appart..

Yeah, the GETRAG transmission and the CADILLAC suspension are really impressive. VIVA FERRARI :icon_mrgreen:

The only person who is about to get owned kid.. is you.... So STFU and go back to playing with your model cars...

But in the meantime.. ask UGR or Alex at SP Engineering which car, the 458, or the Aventador is the more advanced, better built vehicle.. People who actually take them appart..

You're the one sounding like a kid and not me. With the way you act, it's obvious that you whine a lot. More people here would be very happy if you'll shut your ranting mouth up and quit the hate. But of course, you're the "great Allan", the "know-it-all" d*ck. You always have to have the last say so I'll give you that happiness just to please your cravings.

You're the one sounding like a kid and not me. With the way you act, it's obvious that you whine a lot. More people here would be very happy if you'll shut your ranting mouth up and quit the hate. But of course, you're the "great Allan", the "know-it-all" d*ck. You always have to have the last say so I'll give you that happiness just to please your cravings.

Time to be a DICK cockbag....Go back to sucking on your mommys teet...

aventador is a bit faster than the 458

keep in mind the 458 is ferrari junior supercar while the aventador is the flagship state of the art lambo car....

i am not sure one is more advanced than the other...they sure have very different ways to reach the same purpose

aventador is a bit faster than the 458

keep in mind the 458 is ferrari junior supercar while the aventador is the flagship state of the art lambo car....

i am not sure one is more advanced than the other...they sure have very different ways to reach the same purpose

and the 700 is way faster than the 458 not " a bit faster "

I can't get over these discussions. They invariably end up with my daddy is faster and/or richer than your daddy . You would think you are all a bunch of teenagers. Grow up a little please.