finally arrived!

g-force

Ive been wanting to do a cross country trip, you need a co-pilot Ill jump in

Maybe??

I'll definitely keep you in mind. I've asked a freind but he's not sure his

work schedule will permit it also?

Nothing like a short 2400 mile "test drive", to make sure the guys didn't miss anything, during the build.

I'm sure the Heffner TT package for the R8, is well sorted out, but it takes a brave man to tackle a 2400 mile "shakedown" drive in TT G #1.

I imagine a drive like that will teach you a lot about the car .......... And about yourself, as well .................

Yes Heffner & I talked more than once enroute...he was more nervous than I was........

this was when the powers on this board thought I'd NEVER make it and Jason

and I were determined to prove them wromg!

delivered to Heffner.

Uneventful trip. Hated Virginnia..... State police and local Sherrifs trying to see who could devise best radar traps

and hand out the mostb tickets. Didn't see any cops in north or south carolina!

delivered to Heffner.

Uneventful trip. Hated Virginnia..... State police and local Sherrifs trying to see who could devise best radar traps

and hand out the mostb tickets. Didn't see any cops in north or south carolina!

It was great meeting you Wayne!! Good luck with the spider and post some pics when it is done!!

Yes Heffner & I talked more than once enroute...he was more nervous than I was........

this was when the powers on this board thought I'd NEVER make it and Jason

and I were determined to prove them wromg!

Was just thinking yesterday about how you really are the Grandfather of the 'Exotic' Turbo movement Wayne.

UGR, Heffner, and anyone else now doing dozens of TT jobs on Italian cars each year really owes you far more than they realize...this market was at nearly ZERO prior to Wayne taking the first step.

Now there are likely well over 100 Gallardo/F430/458 TTs running around, and the real number is probably closer to 200 thanks to how widespread the demand has become world-wide.

Most of us never thought it would take as a mainstream thing, I remember thinking at the time that most owners would never touch their "precious" F-car's engine bay, godforbid as Enzo might curse them from beyond so fearful they were of doing anything at all. These guys didn't even want to change the WHEELS, let alone anything serious.

Now it's just par for the course. "Oh your Ferrari/Lambo makes 1,000hp, nice. So what's the temperature today, it seems cold..." :icon_thumleft:

UGR, Heffner, and anyone else now doing dozens of TT jobs on Italian cars each year really owes you far more than they realize...this market was at nearly ZERO prior to Wayne taking the first step.

Now there are likely well over 100 Gallardo/F430/458 TTs running around, and the real number is probably closer to 200 thanks to how widespread the demand has become world-wide.

Do you think Lamborghini and Ferrari corporate have taken notice of the demand? Maybe they will start to offer 'special turbo' editions?

Congrats on the new ride. How do you like the R8 V10 compared to your Gallardo Spyder?

not really fair to compare.......R8 stock...Lambo spider a TT version.

let you know after tt job finished on the R8!!!!!!

thats my dealer. talk to zach he'll givve you a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wynnewood audi

Small world. I was just there this week looking at the GT on the floor. Congrats and best of luck with the new ride!!

Was just thinking yesterday about how you really are the Grandfather of the 'Exotic' Turbo movement Wayne.

Most of us never thought it would take as a mainstream thing, I remember thinking at the time that most owners would never touch their "precious" F-car's engine bay, godforbid as Enzo might curse them from beyond so fearful they were of doing anything at all. These guys didn't even want to change the WHEELS, let alone anything serious.

Now it's just par for the course. "Oh your Ferrari/Lambo makes 1,000hp, nice. So what's the temperature today, it seems cold..." :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

I never thought turbocharging an italian exotic would actually work, and it was after watching videos of Wayne's TTG Spyder that I decided I needed to have one.

It was great meeting you Wayne!! Good luck with the spider and post some pics when it is done!!

Likewise and only regret I didn't get to see thge 458 in action!

Just should have been smarter and negoiated say $1000 per unit from Heffner.. Although I KNEW it was the perfect platform

what I didn't realize how many other speed crazed freaks there were in the italian exotic market!@

And you Mako were the first one to ride in TT G #1 and give an unbiased evaluation after all the bad mouthing I was getting

on the Board. Thanks for that Sir!

:iamwithstupid:

I never thought turbocharging an italian exotic would actually work, and it was after watching videos of Wayne's TTG Spyder that I decided I needed to have one.

With a complete engine rebuild I felt confident...what is even more amazing is the power your car or any bolt on unit makes using basically OEM engine components.. MY HAT is off to you for trying it with the 458!!!! Glad the TT G spider pushed

you in that direction and that car was NOT making near the power of later cars! Enjoyed meeting you and Joe last weekend

AT HEFFNERS.