Does anybody know where I can get these things?

abolfaz

I really like the look of the diablo w/o the rear bumper. Problem is when you remove the rear bumper on the trailing edge of the quarter panel there is a indentation where the bumper used to go. I noticed on the GT there are small filler panels that cover this area up. Has anybody copied these? If so where can I get some? Thanks

If that part was body color and you could make some kind of removable fillers for where the bumper bolts to the car, that would make a killer mod to the car that is easily reversible. Just make shure that you don' t back into anyone...

I did research on the awhile ago. The best thing to do is get a custom piece done with someone who is good with aluminum or CF for the 6.0. From Lamborghini they are something like $800 each and they dont look that good

I couldn't find a picture of a real GT that showed the part in a color other than body color so I had no choice but to use the kit picture. Youre right though, from that angle it looks nice.

I didn't know they made 6.0 kits ... i thought they were all 90's Diablos.

Thats a GT Kit. Even more rare than a 6.0

Abol, we might be able to just get those pieces from the kit car guys who made these? These are the kits from England correct? Im sure we can use that piece on our cars.

I have tried with these people with no luck. If you can deal with them, let me know how much & I'll split it with you and copy the parts. BTW The intake is off of the roadster allready.

It's body color painted on real GT/GTR

LamborghiniDiabloGT007.th.jpg LamborghiniDiabloGT2.th.jpg LamborghiniDiabloGT0.th.jpg LamborghiniDiabloGT3.th.jpg

LamborghiniDiabloGTR1.th.jpg LamborghiniDiabloGTR3.th.jpg diablogt16arrire2ht.th.jpg dsc026943mp.th.jpg

• 7 months later...

The company producing those kits is Parallel Designs (in case you didn't know)

They're based here in the UK and do actually produce a 6.0 kit now. Looks nice, bu not the same as the real deal (obviously) :)

Is there a large demand for a complete GT conversion for the Diablos? The reason I ask is that I am in contact with a company that molded a factory GT for a Lambo dealership, engine lid, wings bumpers, fenders etc... I can buy the kits from them directly but have to buy about 10 kits for them to start a run. Everything they make is prepreg and autoclaved the way Lamborghini does it at the factory.

Another option they have put on the table is to sell me the molds. They don't use them enough which concerns me and has kept me from the purchase. If I knew I would make a return on my investment I would go ahead and buy the molds. Any thought on this would be appreciated.

As far as the bumper pieces, if I can get an order together of about 10 of those bumperettes I may be able to get them to do a run of those specific pieces.

I have a set of the rear bumper fillers, factory that I want to sell. I decided against using them on my cars.

Here is a SV with a GT kit the car is for sale now asking $179 looks pretty good to me, maybe Allan knows a bit about this one

Here is a SV with a GT kit the car is for sale now asking $179 looks pretty good to me, maybe Allan knows a bit about this one

Nice! Who sells the car? Link?

EDIT: nm, I found it :)

• 3 months later...

that kit is by paralel design in england...... they make kit cars, as abolfaz sayed...

there parts are made of fiber glass. they are good. there cars are the best kits of a diablo i have ever seen... i think they use the engine out of a bmw 12 cylinder 850 coupe...

the only problem with paralel designes. is that they set double standars...

kit owners get one price... and real lambo owners get anoughter.... that sucks :butthead:

but ether way there parts were molded from original factory parts... so i think they should bolt on easy... i know someone who has there parts on original diablo :supz:

so they are an option...

but still its off a kit car... :mrgreen: