"The Dark Knight Rises" Contains Spoilers!

WheelsRCool

13 minute long feauterette!

I bet a kebab with every member this will be the greatest movie of all times, period!

In no way is it ever going to be better than Budapest Bootifest 3. Ever.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have advanced tickets to see it on the 17th..three days ahead of the release. Are there any members getting to see it sooner or will I have the LP exclusive and get to spill all the secrets to shatter Slowpokes dream?!

In no way is it ever going to be better than Budapest Bootifest 3. Ever.

Sounds legit. Link for credibility?

I have advanced tickets to see it on the 17th..three days ahead of the release. Are there any members getting to see it sooner or will I have the LP exclusive and get to spill all the secrets to shatter Slowpokes dream?!

I will go offline on the 17th, I will shut down my office, throw my cellphones in the sea, buy a mask so no one recognizes me, change identity and passport and just sit like a homeless outside the theater before the movie starts and if, IF, someone spoils it before then. He will die with a severe punishment (pun intended)

Btw, that is awesome that you got the tickets for the 17th :turboalex:

Sounds legit. Link for credibility?

I will go offline on the 17th, I will shut down my office, throw my cellphones in the sea, buy a mask so no one recognizes me, change identity and passport and just sit like a homeless outside the theater before the movie starts and if, IF, someone spoils it before then. He will die with a severe punishment (pun intended)

:lol2: :lol2:

Ill have to find a Swedish crop duster plane and pilot that can drop leaflets with important plot spoilers above your home!

:lol2: :lol2:

Ill have to find a Swedish crop duster plane and pilot that can drop leaflets with important plot spoilers above your home!

:lol2:

I forgot to tell you that I've also built a underground bunker, so you just keep them planes comming big boy :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance:

Wow I am really dying to see this, probably going to hold off a bit though when it first comes out as I hate watching a film in a super-crowded movie theater. Regarding the film, once seen by anyone, make sure before posting any plot spoilers that you at least warn people with a big ****SPOILER ALERT**** type of sign or something.

Wow I am really dying to see this, probably going to hold off a bit though when it first comes out as I hate watching a film in a super-crowded movie theater. Regarding the film, once seen by anyone, make sure before posting any plot spoilers that you at least warn people with a big ****SPOILER ALERT**** type of sign or something.

Same here. Gonna see this one in iMax! Ever since I saw the avengers in iMax, imo, its worth the extra cost, especially in a crowded theater because the screens are huge, the seating is very good (almost every seat is a good seat) and most importantly, the sound system rocks!

Same here. Gonna see this one in iMax! Ever since I saw the avengers in iMax, imo, its worth the extra cost, especially in a crowded theater because the screens are huge, the seating is very good (almost every seat is a good seat) and most importantly, the sound system rocks!

I really can't wait for this movie and IMO, IMAX is a must. I've been watching most movies in IMAX(3D if available) but Avengers was one of the movies that best utilized the screen size and sound system, especially during the fight scene at the end. I expect Dark Night Rises should be just as good if not better on IMAX though. Tysons (local and best theatre in the area) is showing all three movies for $40 on IMAX. Seems like a good deal and great idea, but I am not sure about sitting and watching movies for six plus hours.

13 minute long feauterette!

I bet a kebab with every member this will be the greatest movie of all times, period!

So are the Gotham police supposed to have Tumblers now as well, or are those from Batman? Or maybe they are of Bane's forces, having stolen them?

Apparently David Letterman spilled the ending in national tv last night. If you dont want it spilled don't watch and Letterman clips

What a fcuking idiot!!! Thank God I haven't seen it!

NO DAMN SPOILERS HERE BEFORE THE 20TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow afternoon I'll finally get to see the conclusion to this epic series and immediately call slowpoke at home to tell him how it ends!

I am so excited tomorrow morning will seem like it's moving at a snails pace!

Excuse me while I collect my thoughts about this film..

IT WAS AWESOME!! MARINATED IN MULTIPLE LAYERS OF WINSAUCE!!!

The movie through out was a 9/10 and then the ending couldn't have been better!!! 10/10 for the ending!!

Man oh man !! can't wait to see it and Im happy you LOVED it !!

some critics were talking shit about it. Sat afternoon I'm on it !!

:icon_super: Excellent movie!!! Go see it! I was not disappointed. I agree with Rob, the ending is great. Don't bother staying after the credits or anything like that. No easter eggs, etc.

10 dead at screening in America!

its actually 14 dead and 50 injured now. Some douchebag 24 year old came in and opened fire on a crowded theatre. I honestly wish they would take fuckers like that to guantanamo and just water board them for a whole year. Use people like him as torture training devices.....

Why keep him alive for a year? This is a perfect example to VIP death sentence today.