Merry Xmas

lambo128

I'll be the first to wish everyone Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays. As another year on LP closes I must say I have enjoyed all the information and entertainment! All the compliments....all the diggs ....make it a fun place to tune in to at night and relax. Even though I haven't met many of the members in person, you get to know them here...the happiness and sadness in thier life....their new rides and their old and the endless information on where to buy and how to fix. May you all be healthy and be here for another year! Merry Xmass, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

I'll be the first to wish everyone Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays. As another year on LP closes I must say I have enjoyed all the information and entertainment! All the compliments....all the diggs ....make it a fun place to tune in to at night and relax. Even though I haven't met many of the members in person, you get to know them here...the happiness and sadness in thier life....their new rides and their old and the endless information on where to buy and how to fix. May you all be healthy and be here for another year! Merry Xmass, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Well said.

and

I'm lucky to have had the pleasure of meeting some LP members in person.