Pop up headlights...

abolfaz

I always prefered the Diablo with the pop ups than the ones with the 300ZX headlights. Don't get me wrong I love the 6.0 with a passion.

Always liked the 93 rx7

I miss mine :crybaby2:

I love pop ups on certain cars only. I think a lot of them look silly when the lights are up.

It depends on the car as others have said.

For those saying "they look silly while up", think about what you're saying...they're UP at NIGHT when you can't see shit anyway... :eusa_wall:

I hate the "300ZX" heritage of the 6.0's units, but I love how they look. The 6.0 is easily mistaken for a brand new car at a glance.

Allan's Monterey car is about as modern as an SV can look (great mods + pearl) and it still evokes more of a fond memory for me rather than cutting edge.

I'm torn on this question...Love activating the pop-ups while in a car, but they're starting to age a car quickly to me.

Speaking of which, the reverse flip of the older 'vettes was the most dramatic action that I can recall, did any others do that backflip nonsense? :lol2:

I actually thought the pop ups on my NSX looked really cool...when up they didn't point to the sky like a mountain...they were pretty much level. I miss that car.