2012 Jeep Cherokee SRT-8

sprite

Jesus what lot is that you are parked in Sprite? Nice H1, Viper and others in the background!

Haha it's outside Motorcars of Georgia. I stopped by to get en ETA on when my McLaren service would be done. (Bad fuel rail)

Nice pick-up Sprite. I did the same thing and got one in White and it has been great this far. Tons of bang for the buck. I too could not stomach the extra $25k for the SRT.

Nice pick-up Sprite. I did the same thing and got one in White and it has been great this far. Tons of bang for the buck. I too could not stomach the extra $25k for the SRT.

:icon_thumleft:

I drove this car up to Chatanooga and back yesterday. Car is great. Dropping it off at Cartunes when I get the McLaren back for a small stereo upgrade.

Not doing anything major just replacing the rear sub with a JL Audio 10" W3, replacing the speakers in the car with Focals and powering it with this amp: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_136HD9005/JL-...00&skipvs=T

Way old thread. I ended up just picking up a 2014 GC 4x4 with the V8. Didn't feel like spending an extra 20k on SRT model, if I want to go fast I'll drive the Mac. Only driven it like 25 files so far, but car seems great.

Will powder coat the rims black and tint the windows. Maybe do a small stereo upgrade, other than that leave it stock.

Nice SUV! Didn't get rid of the truck though?

I love Jeeps! I have two Jeep Patriots!

I since sold my 2012 GCSRT8.....had enough of the gas mileage guzzling as a DD....traded in back in January 2013 for a 2013 Jeep Patriot!!

These SRT8s are beasts and I had a blast with it for a year!