Transgender Eyebrows (aka slowpoke) visits Miami!

TRANSAMERA

Yeah buddy it's supposedly a pretty good one, ask PikeMike :)

Do you have a scuba license? That's what you can do in the keys

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pennekamp is cool they provide all the gear too. Other than that and key west-unless you own a boat it's boring as shit.

Keys is a nice destination, but a good distance and speed limits are not very high.

Enjoyable to do, recommend.

I want to go fast/enjoy the car :eusa_think:

It's a nice drive and I guess it's great to see something other than Miami while you are over there, but I would stay a night if possible (it's a 3 hour drive or so).

No staying, I have payed top dollar for my hotel and it feels unneccesary to spending another night plus I must get back for some other plans, this is what makes it hard to decide.

Yeah buddy it's supposedly a pretty good one, ask PikeMike :)

Do you have a scuba license? That's what you can do in the keys

No scubalicense, there are frikkin sharks here, LOL!

Pennekamp is cool they provide all the gear too. Other than that and key west-unless you own a boat it's boring as shit.

I remember you said that, the drive is what it's all about right? We'll see, I went for a ride in a Lambo yesterday so my eagerness has dropped a bit, haha!

we drove only to key largo and it sucked monkey balls. first you drive an hour in a middle of a swamp arrow straight (obviously ofcourse) roads with 30-50MPH limit, lot of cops, hell of a lot different churches on the way and then more so you dont see anything because of the 10000000000000 fishingboat on sale along the roadsides. Maybe it gets magically better after key largo but atleast to that point it was wasted day.

And if theres a major accident, kiss 6-8 hours good bye. Total waste of fcuking time.

:iamwithstupid:

I told him via text, you go to the keys for 1 of 2 reasons:

1-You have a boat, or have a friend with a boat down there.

2-You are driving to key West to party.

:iamwithstupid:

I told him via text, you go to the keys for 1 of 2 reasons:

1-You have a boat, or have a friend with a boat down there.

2-You are driving to key West to party.

When I was first in the Miami area I was told "You HAVE TO go to the Keys", like it would be a wasted trip to only see South Beach and Fort Lauderdale.

Ok, so I went. It was pretty cool for the novelty aspect (southernmost point of the US, 90 miles from Cuba) and it's charm but hard to call it an absolute must see otherwise especially considering the distance and slow drive to get there.

When I was first in the Miami area I was told "You HAVE TO go to the Keys", like it would be a wasted trip to only see South Beach and Fort Lauderdale.

Ok, so I went. It was pretty cool for the novelty aspect (southernmost point of the US, 90 miles from Cuba) and it's charm but hard to call it an absolute must see otherwise especially considering the distance and slow drive to get there.

The Keys is where you go when you want to unwind, chill out and relax, have some fun drinking, go diving, etc. Key West is for laid-back partying and just chillin. When I was at UF, everyone used to go to the Keys to party during Spring Break...all the UF students would be down there, while all the non-Florida out-of-towners would be in Panama City, Daytona, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.

Fun times...still remember the freakin incredibly hot blonde stripper with the PERFECT body who gave me one of the best private lap dances ever in the Keys!...for a broke student like me, she gave me way MORE than my money's worth. lmao

Oh, and Key West is nowhere fcuking close to Miami...it's a long-ass fcuking drive and if you're in a hurry, forget it!

No, I did Bal Harbour and Aventura = kissed a lot of $ bye-bye :(

Maybe I'll do Sawgrass Mill to?

Sawgrass is a long drive with no purpose unless you want cheap shit

Heats vs Oklahoma now, then Mansion with Hersh!! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

GREAT fcuking GAME TO BE AT!!!!

The Keys is where you go when you want to unwind, chill out and relax, have some fun drinking, go diving, etc. Key West is for laid-back partying and just chillin. When I was at UF, everyone used to go to the Keys to party during Spring Break...all the UF students would be down there, while all the non-Florida out-of-towners would be in Panama City, Daytona, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.

Fun times...still remember the freakin incredibly hot blonde stripper with the PERFECT body who gave me one of the best private lap dances ever in the Keys!...for a broke student like me, she gave me way MORE than my money's worth. lmao

Oh, and Key West is nowhere fcuking close to Miami...it's a long-ass fcuking drive and if you're in a hurry, forget it!

Thanks, noted, will not do trip afterall!

Sawgrass is a long drive with no purpose unless you want cheap shit

Not good.. Noted!

Heats game yesterday was INSANE, I loved it!!

Too bad they won. Probably will be their last victory on OKC this year. ;)

:lol2: :lol2:

Well see OKC again in the finals. No way they are letting them get in the way of the title this year....

:lol2: :lol2:

Well see OKC again in the finals. No way they are letting them get in the way of the title this year....

OKC will tear that booty hole :eusa_dance:

Great game to be at for sure!

OKC will tear that booty hole :eusa_dance:

Great game to be at for sure!

That $hit cray.

Jirre-who is winning in the finals??? :-)

I don't know who is going to play who but if you end up against the likes of Boston or Pacers in the 2nd round you are up for a tough game.

It will be no walk over and if you only got 3 players (or 2) you can count on it's going to be difficult.

And then you have to reach the conference finals and then you have to win and then you play against a bench deep team like the Bulls or OKC...

I hope and I'm really positive that either the Bulls or Thunder are going to win this year. :)

That $hit cray.

Jirre-who is winning in the finals??? :-)

I am. :lol2:

Mansion yesterday was insane!! (and expensive as hell)

Going to Zuma tonight, will upload pics as soon as I get a chance

Also, for the record, I want to state again that NISSAN-N-GAY-IT still hasn't showed up :lame: :(

Its safe to say he is scared of you.