Your Political Compass

eddiemc2

Wiggs, we're close. Don't worry about everyone else though, we'll rule the world eventually. :eusa_dance:

pcgraphpng.png

:icon_super:

I keep trying to manipulate the results to get exact center of the grid but haven't been able to do it... :icon_mrgreen:

You mean like this? http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/p...0&soc=-0.00

The test is inherently flawed, particularly for libertarians, who may agree (or disagree) with several points on a personal basis, but strongly believe that government's action on the matter is not appropriate.

Many of the questions are just absurd and worded in a way that force a certain connotation.

The very first question is loaded by suggesting that the interests of business are exclusive from the interests of humanity.

"The rich are too highly taxed" What about: EVERYONE is too highly taxed.

"Because corporations cannot be trusted to protect the environment..." Another great assumption.

"It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society." Am I disagreeing that it's regrettable how people make their money? Or that I don't think people manipulate money and contribute nothing to society?

"All people have their rights, but it is better for all of us that different sorts of people should keep to their own kind." What the fcuk does this question even mean?

"The businessperson and the manufacturer are more important than the writer and the artist." Where's the option for "none are more important than the others?"

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Were about two post away in this thread from lighting up some joints and passing out CHANGE bumper stickers :icon_mrgreen:

Were about two post away in this thread from lighting up some joints and passing out CHANGE bumper stickers :icon_mrgreen:

The first part I'm OK with, second part...not so much LOL.

The first part I'm OK with, second part...not so much LOL.

:lol2: :icon_super:

And some interesting perspective:

US, 2004

post-6125-1327676660.gif

US, 2008 (Extremely interesting)

post-6125-1327676721.png

Germany, 2005

post-6125-1327676672.gif

Australia, 2010 (Nice linear progression)

post-6125-1327676748.png

Canada, 2011

post-6125-1327676797.png

Ireland, 2011

post-6125-1327676803.png

Picture_32.png

my touchy feely lefty tofu munching berkinstock wearing hippy graph

Mine looked about like that one. Like others have said, there really needs to be a neutral choice on a lot of those questions. I kind of randomly chose between agree and disagree on some.