Facebook to sink?

capt_chaos

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the underwriters are buying at 38.05

yeah... no shit.... And keeping me from selling....

4 hours Ive been trying to dump this thing.... And I dont want to be holding it when the shorts can get working on it....

IMG_1297.JPG

At this point Im just hoping they can hold this thing up (I HAVE NO IDEA HOW!!!!) until the market closes... I might be able to get out in the After Market trade.

Ok, I just got confirmation of my sell. 7 fcuking HOURS LATER! Not $43, but $42.68. Heads are gonna roll at NASDAQ, they couldn't handle the volume. Total fcuk up today

Ok, I just got confirmation of my sell. 7 fcuking HOURS LATER! Not $43, but $42.68. Heads are gonna roll at NASDAQ, they couldn't handle the volume. Total fcuk up today

And see... That brings the veracity of the system into question.... Did some trader sell his shares at 43, and give you 42.68?

When you can stack all the trades of a day up... A day with almost 600 MILLION TRADES, and play mix and match with buyers and sellers at your leisure, that creates visions of all sorts of nefariousness.

No way to run a railroad.

At the current after hours bid, (not that I can sell it yet My cancel is still fcuking pending... ALL DAY) I made 7 bucks after commission....

MCDONALDS IS ON ME!

.... I made 7 bucks after commission....

MCDONALDS IS ON ME!

Nobody can Supersize anything though... :lol2:

And see... That brings the veracity of the system into question.... Did some trader sell his shares at 43, and give you 42.68?

When you can stack all the trades of a day up... A day with almost 600 MILLION TRADES, and play mix and match with buyers and sellers at your leisure, that creates visions of all sorts of nefariousness.

No way to run a railroad.

At the current after hours bid, (not that I can sell it yet My cancel is still fcuking pending... ALL DAY) I made 7 bucks after commission....

MCDONALDS IS ON ME!

You can buy a fry for everyone.

You can buy a fry for everyone.

Its actually up after hours... 38.31 But Im still waiting on this motherfuckingcocksuckingpieceofshit cancellation to confirm!

Trying to make a quick buck, lol. Guess no one is in it for the long haul? No wonder the market has sucked the past month, frickin flippers! :(

Trying to make a quick buck, lol. Guess no one is in it for the long haul? No wonder the market has sucked the past month, frickin flippers! :(

:thefinger: I was willing to stay in. Hell. I wanted more. Then nasdaq went and fucked this thing up. That delay in the open and the hamhanded trades spooked everybody. I truly believe had it not been for that, this thing was headed way up. But once they screwed it up it put blood in the water. Come monday the sharks will be out in force. Im not in this to lose money. For long term investors there will be a lot of chances to get in lower.

This isnt a Facebook problem. This is a market problem. Id be very surprised if nasdaq ever gets another high profile ipo/spo.

:thefinger: I was willing to stay in. Hell. I wanted more. Then nasdaq went and fucked this thing up. That delay in the open and the hamhanded trades spooked everybody. I truly believe had it not been for that, this thing was headed way up. But once they screwed it up it put blood in the water. Come monday the sharks will be out in force. Im not in this to lose money. For long term investors there will be a lot of chances to get in lower.

This isnt a Facebook problem. This is a market problem. Id be very surprised if nasdaq ever gets another high profile ipo/spo.

Agreed. I like it long term but I won't hold too much at $38. Now, if I can get it for $28-$30, count me in.

Anybody watching tha aftermarket action??? This thing is COMPLETELY TITS UP FUCKED... Bid and ask in the 38s and trades going through in the 42s and 43s... Something is fishy here.

Wooo HOOO 8:15Pm Eastern! My order finally cancelled....

fcuk me.

I have stayed away, and I am glad I did.

I must be getting more risk adverse in my old age

Had to read this post after I saw who the last poster was.

Exactly what I thought ..... :lol2:

FB has a big mobile problem on their hands...

Me: "btw, you should use twitter. i dont use it, but it looks way better than fb. i logged into my moms fb today and looked at your page to see something. fb is turning into myspace. it looks so cluttered and filled with shit."

My friend: "I don't ever look at it, I just post from my phone mostly...only you weird computer people see the real Facebook."

FB has a big mobile problem on their hands...

Me: "btw, you should use twitter. i dont use it, but it looks way better than fb. i logged into my moms fb today and looked at your page to see something. fb is turning into myspace. it looks so cluttered and filled with shit."

My friend: "I don't ever look at it, I just post from my phone mostly...only you weird computer people see the real Facebook."

Nonsense.

This is the most fucked up thing ever.... Im here, pre market, trying to sell these shares. Volume is light so far, but not dead... 10,300 in a half hour. My order is currently 10 Cents BELOW the BID... And has been UNDER the bid for the better part of a half hour.... Its 1/4 the size of the current bid, And its not filling.

13,100 Shares traded... Im now 27 cents below the bid... And 28 cents below the market.....You read that right, the sellers are in control.... STILL NO SALE... Its like my shares are tainted.

edit- 16000

-20,100 Still no sale Market is now 44 CENTS ABOVE my Limit.... And my order is not filling....

27,000 Shares traded. Bid 38.40 Ask 38.44 last trade 38.44 My sell at 38.06 still sits there, unfilled... One hour. Its zombie stock. Its parasite stock... You cant get rid of it at any price.

I guess on the bright side the price keeps going up... But what does that matter if I CANT SELL THE SHIT!?!?!