Facebook to sink?

capt_chaos

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I told ya so.

The orders arent going through.... I changed my sell order about 4 minutes ago... It still hasnt changed.... Theres WAY too much traffic to handle all the orders....

Still not changing..... Theres no correlation to the stated price and orders.

The orders arent going through.... I changed my sell order about 2 minutes ago... It still hasnt changed.... Theres WAY too much traffic to handle all the orders....

Yup. I'm holding until tomorrow.

Every second the bid size and ask size JUMPS MILLIONS of SHARES in each direction..... There is NO stability in the bid ask....

I literally cant buy, sell or change my orders.

The orders arent going through.... I changed my sell order about 4 minutes ago... It still hasnt changed.... Theres WAY too much traffic to handle all the orders....

Still not changing..... Theres no correlation to the stated price and orders.

Too many sell orders cloggin' up the pipes!

;)

At least you'll book a gain. Nothing wrong with more or less free money, RD.

;)

Well. I just put in an order at $39. I think well see that range before the end of the day. I still think its overpriced at $38 but I really like the company. Im in for long term.

;)

I cant book anything.... Its litteraly Jammed up.... My sell at 70 is still the active order... I changed it to 58... But it hasnt yet canceled... 10 minutes easy.... thats NEVER happened....

Now Ive tried to cancel both and neither will cancel.

Buys and sells can't keep up. Real time numbers are way off. My best guess is a 42 close

I'm guessing it will close negative.

Yeah, Somethings fucked up.... Just went from 38.00 to 42.4 back to 38 in two seconds.

Pushing up to 40 again.... Should have picked up that extra 200 shares when it hit 38.... But.... MY fcuking TRADES ARENT GOING THROUGH!!!!!

It LOOKS like volume is getting MORE normal... 100,000 Shares every 10 seconds now.

I put my order in 3 hrs ago and set a limit at $60.00 and I STILL don't know what I price I bought into. System is slowwwww..

Maybe it will lock me in when it is at $38..haaha

I put my order in 3 hrs ago and set a limit at $60.00 and I STILL don't know what I price I bought into. System is slowwwww..

At this point they could give you anything from 38-42.

Now up enough to buy a steak dinner for 4 with a round of cocktails!

Feels like momentum has turned.... Clawing its way back up....

I think that open fucked this thing.... Thats on Nasdaq.

You should probably cancel that if it's still sitting unfilled at $60 You would have got smoked if it open at $60. You can see what the price is doing and IMO, if it somehow shoots up to $60 quickly, it could easily fall way back down with the heavy volume.

Set you limit lower at this point, like $45 or something a bit more sane.

You should probably cancel that if it's still sitting unfilled at $60 You would have got smoked if it open at $60. You can see what the price is doing and IMO, if it somehow shoots up to $60 quickly, it could easily fall way back down with the heavy volume.

Set you limit lower at this point, like $45 or something a bit more sane.

Cancels arent going through.... Thats why nasdaq delayed the open... Their software cant handle to load.

My first sell at 70 FINALLY cancelled, but I tried to cancel my 58 as well, and its still pending.... Meaning, IT IS STILL IN THE PIPE, MEANING IT MAY HAVE A BUYER AT THAT WHO ALSO CANT CANCEL.

We're looking at numbers from AT LEAST 15 minutes ago.

The stock angel is in control... She wouldnt let me buy as much as I wanted, when it was headed south, and she wont let me sell before it pops.