Two more Underground Twin Turbo Gallardos headed to the west coast.

Underground Racing

Thought I would share some pictures of some Underground Racing TT Gallardos that have headed home.

This customer went with the stage 3 setup with the Motec ECU setup with boost by gear by John Reed Racing. Emilio-2006TTGallardo_04.jpg Emilio-2006TTGallardo_05.jpg Emilio-2006TTGallardo_03.jpg Emilio-2006TTGallardo_02.jpg Emilio-2006TTGallardo_01.jpg

James went with the bolt on stage 1.5 with the Motec ECU with boost by gear.

Jim-2011TTGallardoSpyder_05.jpg Jim-2011TTGallardoSpyder_07.jpg Jim-2011TTGallardoSpyder_04.jpg Jim-2011TTGallardoSpyder_02.jpg

kevin what is the cost of your 1.5 kit and what are the details of it?

This!

And a few more questions...

-Why would a bolt on only kit need boost by gear?

-I know your bolt on kits make about 650 on pump and 850 on race. From your experience, are you as a tuner comfortable pushing the stock motor more than that? I know you obviously did with the above car, but I am not sure if that was a request from the buyer or a recommendation from you. Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Just beautiful (although I'm partial to the yellow).

What's up Jason ?

How's life treating you?

This!

-I know your bolt on kits make about 650 on pump and 850 on race. From your experience, are you as a tuner comfortable pushing the stock motor more than that? I know you obviously did with the above car, but I am not sure if that was a request from the buyer or a recommendation from you. Your thoughts?

Thanks.

No more questions until you buy a damn car Mister !!

:icon_mrgreen:

Oh, and the cars look Bad Ass too ... :D

No more questions until you buy a damn car Mister !!

:icon_mrgreen:

HAHA. You're so right. F'n winter needs to vanish already!!

just found out that the stage 1.5 is for owners that want to upgrade to the R version in the future so it has bigger turbos and other components that they dont have to upgrade when they do decide to build their block . cost is 10k more than stage 1

This!

Thanks.

The 1.5 can make near 800 whp on pump gas. Too much for 1st gear to hook, that's why it has BBG.. That customer also went with the quick shift upgrade. The 560-570 have much better rods than the older Gallardos. We have not seen any issues out of either.

just found out that the stage 1.5 is for owners that want to upgrade to the STAGE 3 in the future so it has bigger turbos and other components that they dont have to upgrade when they do decide to build their block . cost is 10k more than stage 1

Small correction I made for you up there. :icon_mrgreen:

The 1.5 can make near 800 whp on pump gas. Too much for 1st gear to hook, that's why it has BBG.. That customer also went with the quick shift upgrade. The 560-570 have much better rods than the older Gallardos. We have not seen any issues out of either.

Got ya, thanks!

I've refused going for a ride in one as I don't want the urge to buy one. I've had 2 UGR TT vipers, sold one. One of these days I'm going to break down and get a TTG. Cars look great. When I pick my car up from getting Motec in the coming weeks, I'm going to have to resist getting in one of these G's

I've refused going for a ride in one as I don't want the urge to buy one. I've had 2 UGR TT vipers, sold one. One of these days I'm going to break down and get a TTG. Cars look great. When I pick my car up from getting Motec in the coming weeks, I'm going to have to resist getting in one of these G's

Amen to that Mike!

Kevin, if you can do a stage 1.5 on my 2007 Gallardo spyder and keep my Kreissieg exhaust in it, I will get my car in transport to you as soon as I can book it. I am dying to have you tt my car, but I want it with my Kreissieg exhaust. I love the sound. Your work is amazing!!!

I like that the orange car did the polished look up top and black below. Wish I would had thought of that!

Agree! Killer looking setup

HAHA. You're so right. F'n winter needs to vanish already!!

I will be anxiously waiting to see what you do indeed scoop up!