Hey D. Swiggins?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows your Nasa engineered Murcielago coming? They need any help? Ask them to call me.. Im available... :icon_mrgreen:

Coming along quite nicely; you know this, you follow the build! :icon_mrgreen: . Motor leaves Thursday.

I don't want you working on the build; I'd have to explain things like physics, and temperature, and airflow to you!!!!! :lol2:

Coming along quite nicely; you know this, you follow the build! :icon_mrgreen: . Motor leaves Thursday.

I don't want you working on the build; I'd have to explain things like physics, and temperature, and airflow to you!!!!! :lol2:

Well from what Ive heard they need the help so Im just volunteering!!!

Well from what Ive heard they need the help so Im just volunteering!!!

I appreciate it. I'll need your help when it's done. 2 people pushing is better than 1!

Who is going to explain those things to you!? :lol2:

From the sound of it... He needs to explain those things to his Tuners... Or should we even call them that.. SINCE THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF TUNING...

Who is going to explain those things to you!? :lol2:

NASA!! Duh!!! :lol2:

From the sound of it... He needs to explain those things to his Tuners... Or should we even call them that.. SINCE THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF TUNING...

I know, they have no idea what they're doing!!!

Maybe you should ask your tuners. :icon_mrgreen:

How would I know whom to ask when I don't know who wrote what you posted?

How would I know whom to ask when I don't know who wrote what you posted?

All you need to ask.... " HEY... WHOSE GOING TO TUNE MY CAR"

That is Jerry from Eurocharged and that conversation had to do with a question with regards to some tuning solutions for European cars (specifically Campi ECU older Lambos). Jerry took a long time to get back to Eric and finally did today. Jerry took it upon himself, after Eric mentioned the build to him to contact UGR because they are partnered with them and must do so and hence the reply.

I'm guessing Kevin sent it to you since he likes to send 'stuff' out about clients! :lol2:

Trying to pull a Scotty!! :eusa_naughty: :lol2:

All you need to ask.... " HEY... WHOSE GOING TO TUNE MY CAR"

I, along with anyone who ever was at Lamborghini Ohio before FAG bought them know the answer to that question. :icon_thumleft:

That is Jerry from Eurocharged and that conversation had to do with a question with regards to some tuning solutions for European cars (specifically Campi ECU older Lambos). Jerry took a long time to get back to Eric and finally did today. Jerry took it upon himself, after Eric mentioned the build to him to contact UGR because they are partnered with them and must do so and hence the reply.

I'm guessing Kevin sent it to you since he likes to send 'stuff' out about clients! :lol2:

:lol2: :eusa_naughty: :lol2: :eusa_naughty:

I will say this, any company that would send out an e-mail like that would not be a company I would ever affiliate with under any circumstances. And for UGR, this is hardly new territory.