Someone got a Aventador or Lp1000 in Socal?

davva

Hello Everyone! My name is David Eriksson and I'm from Sweden!

Im in Los Angeles until the april 5 and I'm looking to buy a car, I got a test-drive in F458, Mclaren and the 560 today and can't really decide between the mclaren and the f458 (560 is out of the question, besides that i already have a old gallardo so it was not that exiting)

The problem is I'm also interested in an Aventador but since they are no at any dealers, I'm trying here if someone got one and would like to show it to me. Im living in Santa Monica and I'm more willing then willing to drive to you :)

The same goes for a TT Gallardo tough I'm interested in turbocharging my old G at home!

Thanks

David

Have you gone to Lamborghini Newport Beach? It's a little bit of a drive but they might have what you are looking for. Try giving them a call :icon_thumleft:

isnt Symbolic very close to LA? They have (or had?) a very low mile "used" 'tador didnt they?

Apparently one of the LaLa land dealers just sold an Aventador 'new' with 2000 miles on it for 80k over MsRP.

For the OP, call the LA dealers. I know Lamborghini North Los Angeles has one they can show you. You should also call Newport and Beverly Hills.

There was a matt black one at O'Gara a week or so ago.

I been to newport (with they say is the biggest dealer) and they have just sold one. They did not know about any other for sale with a dealer.

Beverly hills did not have one either!

I been to newport (with they say is the biggest dealer) and they have just sold one. They did not know about any other for sale with a dealer.

I have a buddy that has one with delivery miles. It is not in SoCal to drive but I know he is selling it. I think that Motorcars of GA had one also. There are two of them at Driving Emotions in FL. There are a couple of cars floating around.

Try calling North Los Angeles. I know they a grey one delivered to them yesterday as my friend posted pictures of it on Facebook with the delivery wrapping on it. It was there when he went in to buy a 570.

427121_219545248144470_100002669890208_4

419559_219551731477155_100002669890208_4

396306_219552061477122_100002669890208_4

Ok, i will give them a call! But if its brand new its probably already sold and they can't demo it to me.

Im not gonna buy a 4.5mill car without knowing what I'm buying :)

I really like the design and the performance of the 458, but the interior and handling almost feels like a 430 to me :(

And its not as high tech as the Mclaren and the Aventador.

Cabbe: Tack :) har varit här sen 25jan, så lite sol har man fått!

I am in Seattle..but we just took in a GREAT 2008 Gallardo TT 1000HP in Balloon White, 6K miles..contact me if you have intrest in it.

Roy Cats

I am in Seattle..but we just took in a GREAT 2008 Gallardo TT 1000HP in Balloon White, 6K miles..contact me if you have intrest in it.

Roy Cats

This would be AWESOME!!!!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Good luck on your search David. Remember what I said... :icon_mrgreen:

Seems like there is a lot of trouble importing the Mclaren back to Sweden since the dealers are not allowed to export it, Newport told me they have to buy a car back from a customer because he was going to export it.. So maybe i wait and see what happens in the future! And regarding Avantador i got no luck and time is running away :(

Anyways ordered some sick ADV1 wheels for my G back home, so that cheers me up a little :)

Visited SP-Engineering today having a good time and looked at some TT gallardos and GT-Rs and they look sick :)

So i think i go for a TT-kit for the gallardo!..hmm or maybe a GT-R with the 750R package! I just cant decide!

Hopefully SP can arrange for me a demo so i can get my shit together and pick one :)

Thanks guys! i appreciate your time!

Scl blackbird, Ford is not my style, and the CGT is to old and expensive for what you get..

Toyror: That car sounds lovely, too bad seattle is a little to far :( Thanks anyway man!

Zlaatan: Haha Tack! men man får slita hårt :) Snart är det tillbaka till verkligheten!

Vänta med Aventadoren, vi har inte ens en fungerande ÅF liksom.. Antingen kör du TT på G eller så riffar du in en GTR, jag sitter i samma båt..

Seems like there is a lot of trouble importing the Mclaren back to Sweden since the dealers are not allowed to export it, Newport told me they have to buy a car back from a customer because he was going to export it.. So maybe i wait and see what happens in the future! And regarding Avantador i got no luck and time is running away :(

Anyways ordered some sick ADV1 wheels for my G back home, so that cheers me up a little :)

Visited SP-Engineering today having a good time and looked at some TT gallardos and GT-Rs and they look sick :)

So i think i go for a TT-kit for the gallardo!..hmm or maybe a GT-R with the 750R package! I just cant decide!

Hopefully SP can arrange for me a demo so i can get my shit together and pick one :)

Scl blackbird, Ford is not my style, and the CGT is to old and expensive for what you get..

Toyror: That car sounds lovely, too bad seattle is a little to far :( Thanks anyway man!

Zlaatan: Haha Tack! men man får slita hårt :) Snart är det tillbaka till verkligheten!

:rolleyes:

Well, you can always test drive one when you're back in Europe (they are never short on cars,) and then just import from the US later.

Do you really need to buy a car right now and take it back? Is there some law/rule that you fit into that you have to take one back asap?

Woo! That's what I like to hear :)