The most stereotypical Lambo owner!

Gilligan740

Lots of respect after reading the rebuttal. I thought the part about wearing the Lamborghini gifts was especially important, as people assume I'm an idiot when I wear my gifts also. Well done!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a classy reply, but one that shouldn't have been necessary.

To hell with what other people think, particularly any 20-something NYC hipster blog writer, and to hell with any of them projecting their own personal beliefs or snap judgements onto anyone else.

Salamone shouldn't have had to defend himself (which he likely did as the piece went viral and probably got into the hands of his clients, co-workers, etc) and it's shame really.

As long as he and his girl are happy with their lives, they don't own an explanation to anyone for how they conduct themselves. :icon_thumleft:

It's a classy reply, but one that shouldn't have been necessary.

To hell with what other people think, particularly any 20-something NYC hipster blog writer, and to hell with any of them projecting their own personal beliefs or snap judgements onto anyone else.

Salamone shouldn't have had to defend himself (which he likely did as the piece went viral and probably got into the hands of his clients, co-workers, etc) and it's shame really.

As long as he and his girl are happy with their lives, they don't own an explanation to anyone for how they conduct themselves. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: He isn't hurting anybody, he shouldn't have to explain or justify how he lives. However, I must say well played, great rebuttal that turns the original article on it's head.

:iamwithstupid: He isn't hurting anybody else, he shouldn't have to explain or justify how he lives. However, I must say well played, great rebuttal that turns the original article on it's head.

:iamwithstupid:

Hopefully a valuable lesson for the kid that wrote it in retrospect, not everyone in the 1% deserves near-slanderous attack pieces that millions of eyeballs see simply for enjoying themselves and not hurting anyone...

:iamwithstupid: He isn't hurting anybody, he shouldn't have to explain or justify how he lives. However, I must say well played, great rebuttal that turns the original article on it's head.

Hopefully a valuable lesson for the kid that wrote it in retrospect, not everyone in the 1% deserves near-slanderous attack pieces that millions of eyeballs see simply for enjoying themselves and not hurting anyone...

:iamwithstupid: Threes my lucky number.

It's Jalopdick, it's yellow-journalism of the automotive world.

But you are right, we can only hope they learned a lesson. But my guess is they didn't learn the obvious one we all see.

Kudos to Bryan and Concubine! Keep on, keeping on!

The reply was great.

I like how one of the comments from a reads states that someone could have written the reply for TeamSalamone. I doubt that. As I was reading I read a few mistake (not that I am one to call someone out for the writing skills).

I am just saying if the reply was written by a pro it would not have mistakes.

As a Lambo technician that became an instructor for VW, I was always asked about owns. I reply was they are like other car ours. the price of the car does not mean a owner can afford the service nor does it mean owns car for their cars more. I have worked on cars where ours struggle to service the car to owners that want to know everything about their car. VW owners as well as other brands fall in the same scope when it comes to how they view their cars.