Huge shout out to MrEd @ Lamborghini Atlanta

sprite

The guy is a lifesaver.

I'm going to Miami first thing tomorrow morning. Earlier today I dropped my GTR off there to have a clear bra done while I was gone. At 8pm I noticed I didn't have my passport. I tore my condo apart looking for it and realized that I either lost it somewhere or I had left it in the GTR. I gave Ed a call. He went up to the dealership after hours and found the passport in my car. He then came and hand delivered it to me at my condo so I could make my flight in the morning.

That is going above and beyond for customer service. Thanks Ed and Lamborghini Atlanta.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who you are Ed but thanks for putting your customers first! We need more Ed's in this industry.

The guy is a lifesaver.

I'm going to Miami first thing tomorrow morning. Earlier today I dropped my GTR off there to have a clear bra done while I was gone. At 8pm I noticed I didn't have my passport. I tore my condo apart looking for it and realized that I either lost it somewhere or I had left it in the GTR. I gave Ed a call. He went up to the dealership after hours and found the passport in my car. He then came and hand delivered it to me at my condo so I could make my flight in the morning.

That is going above and beyond for customer service. Thanks Ed and Lamborghini Atlanta.

Wow that is great customer service! Good job Mr. Ed. You sound like an awesome person!

I don't know who you are Ed but thanks for putting your customers first! We need more Ed's in this industry.

Don't PM me and ask how I afford my "sweet rides". :jackoff:

Pay me $200 and I'll tell you.

Here is Ed's blog: http://edbolian.com/

I definitely recommend dealing with him. There is no hesitation who I will buy my next car from. This is not the first time he and Lamborghini Atlanta went out of their way and did more than what was expected from them. I am sure vboxking can relate as well.

I definitely recommend dealing with him. There is no hesitation who I will buy my next car from. This is not the first time he and Lamborghini Atlanta went out of their way and did more than what was expected from them. I am sure vboxking can relate as well.

:iamwithstupid:

My SV came from Ed! First class all the way!

Yes, Lambo Atl, and Ed are definitely great to deal with. Ive lost count on how many transactions I have done with them, but it's probably like 20+

Is this true and I don't mean the $200 bit.

Yeah to a few people. I was only curious, but with respect to privacy, I had sent a private message so that they aren't forced to give a response. Lol I guess it's out now...

that was a stupid pm your obviously royalty and just inherited your wealth, hence the title "king". God some people.

Yeah to a few people. I was only curious, but with respect to privacy, I had sent a private message so that they aren't forced to give a response. Lol I guess it's out now...

Adam how old are you? What do YOU do for a living?

that was a stupid pm your obviously royalty and just inherited your wealth, hence the title "king". God some people.

Hehe.. I don't like to make assumptions but that's an interesting take. I'm working on a few projects helping businesses that are doing just terrible by not jumping on the internet. I help them create a marketing strategy to generate leads on the web and implement a website and a few optimized landing pages for their business. It's pretty exciting to be a developer and a marketer and I enjoy what I do, but it's no where close enough to earning an Aventador...

Adam how old are you? What do YOU do for a living?

I'm 23. I JUST posted what I do to 57udl3y's post in this thread heh. Please check there.

M3 --- I'll tell you what Porter does for a living.

Professional Ninj......oh shit! I've said too much and now ive taken a throwing star to the knee.

Is this true and I don't mean the $200 bit.

Yes to both! :icon_mrgreen:

Professional Ninj......oh shit! I've said too much and now ive taken a throwing star to the knee.

:lol2:

Assman, there are two rules when it comes to speaking of Porter.

I can't tell you either.

Hehe.. I don't like to make assumptions but that's an interesting take. I'm working on a few projects helping businesses that are doing just terrible by not jumping on the internet. I help them create a marketing strategy to generate leads on the web and implement a website and a few optimized landing pages for their business. It's pretty exciting to be a developer and a marketer and I enjoy what I do, but it's no where close enough to earning an Aventador...

I heard you were also asking about Big Ass Signs... :eusa_wall:

HOWEVER, let's not allow this guy to hijack Ed's thread. Nice work, Ed!

I'm 23. I JUST posted what I do to 57udl3y's post in this thread heh. Please check there.

Okay no more pissing off our members. You had no malice so you get a one-time bye this time, first and final warning. Welcome to LP.

And I agree, thanks to Ed for being a great ambassador for Lambo.

I heard you were also asking about Big Ass Signs... :eusa_wall:

HOWEVER, let's not allow this guy to hijack Ed's thread. Nice work, Ed!

My bad... I didn't mean to hijack this thread. This convo. was supposed to be just in PM's :(

MrEd, Thank you again for treating your customers very well.

Okay no more pissing off our members. You had no malice so you get a one-time bye this time, first and final warning. Welcome to LP.

And I agree, thanks to Ed for being a great ambassador for Lambo.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

And I apologize.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

And I apologize.

:icon_thumleft:

I will still tell you but the price has gone up to $500.