Time for a fucking rant....

Roman

So... After hours on the phone yesterday, I finally got sears to agree to send me SOMEBODY, ANYBODY to come take this Piece of shit machine away- TODAY. At 7PM the actual COMPANY who sears contracts with, calls me and says theyll be here at 9 am this morning- THANK GOD!!!!

And then at 7:30 this morning I get a robocall from sears saying that nobody is coming.

I call them and they say that its been changed until WEDNESDAY OF NEXT WEEK.

I FLIP THE fcuking SHIT OUT... I LITERALLY HAVE A CONNIPTION FIT. MY WIFE AND I ARE SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER... SEARS IS LITERALLY RUINING MY LIFE.

Then, in between bouts of searing blinding rage, it occurs to me that SEARS has its collective head up its collective ass, and I "redial" the number from the Contractor that called me last night. "Hi... Im just calling to see if youre coming this morning?" "Yes we are, youre first on our list."

Dude showed up at 9am, and hauled it away. Now all I have to do is get my money back (which Im sure will be an absolute nightmare), but at least this cursed machine is out of my house.

In the last six months I have:

Gotten diabetes,

buried my aunt,

had my wife go through a cancer scare,

dealt with settling my aunts estate,

And the ABSOLUTE MOST UNPLEASANT THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME WAS BUYING A MOTHERFUCKING DISHWASHER. This should have been a simple transaction, You know.... Like it used to be in 1972, when my mom bought all her shit from sears.... Back in a day and age before computers, and the internet, and global overnight shipping.... Back when the world LACKED all the modern conveniences that speed up commerce, and when you could buy a dishwasher from sears and have the fcuking thing installed the next day, with absolutely no fcuking drama.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would you sweat getting your money back. Charge back the payment, fax the pick up reciept to your CC dispute dept. NEVER GO TO SEARS AGAIN.

the LAST time i was in SEARS was to cut through it into the mall, because parking was easier on that side of the mall :icon_mrgreen:

Ha! I found myself many times doing this.

Why would you sweat getting your money back. Charge back the payment, fax the pick up reciept to your CC dispute dept. NEVER GO TO SEARS AGAIN.

Put it on the sears credit card. I get the felling theyll be less than helpful.

And Howards comes through. New unit in. works. YAY!

Thanks Mako.

For the Tl;dr people: fcuk SEARS.

This chick I know bought a fridge from Sears Outlet last Wednesday. They delivered it Friday and hooked it up. It didn't work. So they took it back. She went up there afterwards and picked out a new one.

Today they delivered the new fridge she picked out on Friday. What shows up at her door? The exact same piece of shit broken one they took back.

LOL.

This chick I know bought a fridge from Sears Outlet last Wednesday. They delivered it Friday and hooked it up. It didn't work. So they took it back. She went up there afterwards and picked out a new one.

Today they delivered the new fridge she picked out on Friday. What shows up at her door? The exact same piece of shit broken one they took back.

LOL.

LOL how the hell do you manage that? wow

LOL.

That was my next fear.... They were going to remove the broken one, turn around, knock on the door and say "DELIVERY!"

• 2 years later...

Sears Catalog was the SHIT back in the day! Loved getting the xmas one.

As for appliances...I buy mine at a local Lowes. They always give me the best price (even match online) and after my parents built their new place their saleslady takes great care of my wife and I.

We had a similar issue with a fridge we bought 2 years ago and ended up being fridgeless for 2 weeks. The wife was not happy living our of a deep sea fishing cooler. Lowes made it right though and I got a BRAND NEW fridge for the scratch and dent price. I think I spend less then 2k on one of those fancy stainless french door with bottom freezer fridges that usually run 4k+. The wife LOVED the new fridge and her lady friends were jealous which means I was a good hubby.