Its Alive!

that thing means business.... love it!

Epic! :headbang: Any track days planned for it, or is it gonna be just a weekend cruiser?

It's going to get the crap beaten out of it, so amped!

Its def a track oriented car.. The street is merely an after thought.. When we were driving it today little kids on the street would cover their ears..

Its def a track oriented car.. The street is merely an after thought.. When we were driving it today little kids on the street would cover their ears..

Why do I find this funny? :lol2:

You guys need to learn how to drive it now. I have the perfect teacher for you both.

That is very nice Allan....although the wing and wheels and front splitter should be changed imo...

993_gt2.jpg

That's the car I wanted!

That is very nice Allan....although the wing and wheels and front splitter should be changed imo...

993_gt2.jpg

Well Deuce and I have a disagreement on the wing.. He likes the big wing, and I prefer the smaller one like on the blue car. Thankfully we have both wings. For now, we will stay with the big wing, although the pedestals are going to be shortened to bring the wing down. We also have the front bumper thats on the blue car that we can put on, but for now we will stay with the EVO front. Its strange, but in person the EVO front with the lip looks much better than it does in pics. We were uncertain about that too until it got here. The wheels on the blue car are a no-no.. our wheels are motorsport wheels, I think the rears are 12 or 13 inch wide. They are pretty bad ass. Only thing I personally go back and forth on the wheels is whether I like the gold, or if it would look better with black centers..

Well Deuce and I have a disagreement on the wing.. He likes the big wing, and I prefer the smaller one like on the blue car. Thankfully we have both wings. For now, we will stay with the big wing, although the pedestals are going to be shortened to bring the wing down. We also have the front bumper thats on the blue car that we can put on, but for now we will stay with the EVO front. Its strange, but in person the EVO front with the lip looks much better than it does in pics. We were uncertain about that too until it got here. The wheels on the blue car are a no-no.. our wheels are motorsport wheels, I think the rears are 12 or 13 inch wide. They are pretty bad ass. Only thing I personally go back and forth on the wheels is whether I like the gold, or if it would look better with black centers..

How much couples counseling did it take?

keep the GOLD!!!! dont even think go black...... WTF!!!!!!