Disturbing Video NSFW

Dr. Noisewater

Not to play devils advocate, but their are some pretty fcuking stupid caucasians around.. So one should simply not " feel the way they do" towards one race or color, considering there are animals like this in all walks of life..

Personally I do my best to stay away from any place where I can encounter people like this.. Any type of fair, amusement park, event etc is not where you will find me.

Agreed. it's not a race specific thing at all. Human garbage knows no colors. I went to the Zoo last week over spring break with my son... I was DISGUSTED by the sweaty, toothless, B.O reeking, wife beater wearing garbage. I sat next to a pretty, well dressed woman at the play ground area while our kids played... I heard her huff in disgust as some red neck family of over weight, Coke in childrens baby bottle family swarmed past, then after that a Hispanic family of 8 screaming terrors ran past and touched and grabbed everything in peoples strollers on the way past, and we got talking... She couldn't stop telling me after she moved here six years how shocked she was by how little people respect themselves in their apperance and respect for others.

I HATE going anywhere public anymore. The mall, zoo, waterpark... Parks. I can't go anywhere without being completely shocked by people.

that website, worldstarhiphop.com ...there are pages upon pages of these types of videos. hundreds of videos...just go to the site. its a ghetto youtube...and the guy who created it is rolling in millions

Not to play devils advocate, but their are some pretty fcuking stupid caucasians around.. So one should simply not " feel the way they do" towards one race or color, considering there are animals like this in all walks of life..

Personally I do my best to stay away from any place where I can encounter people like this.. Any type of fair, amusement park, event etc is not where you will find me.

:iamwithstupid:

shot on a camera phone, never decided to use the phone to call 911.....great to see the concern for one's fellow man.

A few people I know refer to this as "Gen Pop" or the general population. I will always steer clear of the Gen Pop crowd when possible.

Trash does not identify a particular color, it comes in all shapes and sizes.

I think you should have to pass a test in order to be allowed to create a child. I would not have a problem with Govt stepping in here.

Its unfortunately that when trash breeds with trash you get extreme trash. Guess what happens when extreme trash breeds? You wind up with watered down dna. We are now coexisting with millions of these people and they are everywhere.

Pregnancy laws for 2012

I HATE going anywhere public anymore. The mall, zoo, waterpark... Parks. I can't go anywhere without being completely shocked by people.

:iamwithstupid:

A few people I know refer to this as "Gen Pop" or the general population. I will always steer clear of the Gen Pop crowd when possible.

I think you should have to pass a test in order to be allowed to create a child. I would not have a problem with Govt stepping in here.

Its unfortunately that when trash breeds with trash you get extreme trash. Guess what happens when extreme trash breeds? You wind up with watered down dna. We are now coexisting with millions of these people and they are everywhere.

Pregnancy laws for 2012

These people occupy my section 8 housing and wear glasses that I supply to the prison system, the more there are the better I do.

Pregnancy laws for 2012

post-8025-1333993152.jpg

Don't you just love the idea of "paying your fair share" for the rest of your life to support these scum bags for the rest of their lives.

QUOTE(BLACKBULL @ Apr 8 2012, 10:23 PM)

This is one of the most disturbing things I have seen recently. Those AA kids acted liked fn animals!!! Then to add insult to injury they strip him while he is semi-concious!!! Unbelievable....just fn unbelieveable!! And people wonder while some caucasians feel the way they do!!

Agreed. But to be honest people's opinions are formed based on what they see & hear. Things like this can only have a negative effect on peoples opinion of AA's. No getting around it but people always find it easier to believe the worst in their fellow man.