MP4-12C in Lambo Yellow - Giallo Orion

Nath4N

Is that a VI Aventador in the background?

I see two VI G's in the background. Could it be that you are havings seller's remorse!!?? :icon_mrgreen:

That has to be an aventador, the wheels, side mirrors, and large side scoop give it away. Not having any sellers remorse!

Just messing with you. :icon_mrgreen:

The LP700s near the Fax Machine make it look like a Hyundai...

And that's coming from someone who actually likes the base MP4 look.

Aventador makes Gallardo look like a Toyota, too

The LP560 still holds its own against anything pretty well, including the LP700. Centro Stile's 2009 update of that car has really aged well, surprising how old it makes the pre-560 cars look.

The fax machine on the other hand is so bland that half our board is praying that the GT3 version adds some much needed visual impact to the car...

• 2 weeks later...
The LP560 still holds its own against anything pretty well, including the LP700. Centro Stile's 2009 update of that car has really aged well, surprising how old it makes the pre-560 cars look.

:iamwithstupid:

wow.. that really does look great in yellow.

looks really good. i didn't know they came in yellow. if you build your car on the website, there's no yellow on the color spectrum, the closest one is mclaren orange. if i only knew, i would have ordered yellow -my son likes yellow.

looks really good. i didn't know they came in yellow. if you build your car on the website, there's no yellow on the color spectrum, the closest one is mclaren orange. if i only knew, i would have ordered yellow -my son likes yellow.

According to the Sales Director at one dealer:

"McLaren Special Operations (MSO) will paint to any color for $10,234 (USD). This excludes matte or satin finishes."

The selections of Elite paint colors on the standard color wheel are about half that cost, the ones designated Special are about half of that price and then the three standard colors are free of charge (basic Silver, White or a Dark Blue).

>8^)

ER