I bought an Aventador!

RaginBull

I think Mansory has already produced interior carbon for the car! You might want to check there. Congrats on the new ride!

edit: Yeah it was Mansory

Lamborghini-Aventador-Interior-Tuned-By-Mansory.jpg

That interior looks SICK! Congrats on the car!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dereiter
Hey everyone!! Due to the wait for the Aventador, my wish to not pay a premium, and the rumor of an SV coming in just a year-and-a-half, I was reluctant. I also was adamant about carbon fiber interior accents and alcantara everywhere. So, I was waiting it out...

Well, by chance I was on the website for Lamborghini Palm Beach just checking out what is there (parents live around there). I noticed they had my color combo (Arnclo Argos with black wheels and all black interior with orange stitching) available immediately, and I thought it was a mistake on the site. I called and they confirmed. I decided to bite the bullet. I am sure someone will make the carbon fiber interior parts that I want soon enough. I can always upgrade to the SV in a few years. I have been tortured by all the cool pics in all the Aventador threads!! In fact, threads on here made me grow to like many colors on this car, but the launch "new" orange made an impression on me from those initial photos (even though I saw it in white at the NYC event a few months before).

So, I am officially another Aventador owner on the forum. I will work out the delivery / transportation tomorrow. Pics will follow when I get her here.

Thanks to the other owners on here who assisted the bug inside me with all the cool videos, pics, driving impressions and posts.

Cheers!!

You are right. The upgrade to SV can be made later.

awesome. congrats.. I too want CF part. Mansory stuff is way too gaudy and poorly executed if you ask me. Just wait, factory and aftermarket stuff will come pretty soon. Welcome to the club!

Congrats!!

Hey everyone!! Due to the wait for the Aventador, my wish to not pay a premium, and the rumor of an SV coming in just a year-and-a-half, I was reluctant. I also was adamant about carbon fiber interior accents and alcantara everywhere. So, I was waiting it out...

Well, by chance I was on the website for Lamborghini Palm Beach just checking out what is there (parents live around there). I noticed they had my color combo (Arnclo Argos with black wheels and all black interior with orange stitching) available immediately, and I thought it was a mistake on the site. I called and they confirmed. I decided to bite the bullet. I am sure someone will make the carbon fiber interior parts that I want soon enough. I can always upgrade to the SV in a few years. I have been tortured by all the cool pics in all the Aventador threads!! In fact, threads on here made me grow to like many colors on this car, but the launch "new" orange made an impression on me from those initial photos (even though I saw it in white at the NYC event a few months before).

So, I am officially another Aventador owner on the forum. I will work out the delivery / transportation tomorrow. Pics will follow when I get her here.

Thanks to the other owners on here who assisted the bug inside me with all the cool videos, pics, driving impressions and posts.

Cheers!!

Just worked out the carrier. I have the dealership installing the 3m wrap. Got it insured. Ordered a carbon fiber lisence plate holder from 5ivefity. Working out the radar / laser jammer set up. Ready to go!

Update. Laser jammers / Valentine V1 system installed in the rearview display (like I have on my Gallardo) and my Aventador has been wrapped with 3m for protection.

I have decided to wait on doing an aftermarket exhaust till Kreissieg makes one. I love my Kreissieg exhaust in my Gallardo and I haven't heard anything that does what I like better than that. I emailed them and they are working on it. Hopefully soon!

My car will be picked up tomorrow and delivered to me on Sunday. I am very excited! Pics and initial driving impressions will follow on Sunday or Monday.

Congrats on the car. Love your color choice, would have bought one but no one had one so I bought the Verde.

So you have your radar installed in the rear window? Is it because the cigarette lighter is located in the back or because there is no space for one in the front windshield?

Congrats on the car. Love your color choice, would have bought one but no one had one so I bought the Verde.

So you have your radar installed in the rear window? Is it because the cigarette lighter is located in the back or because there is no space for one in the front windshield?

Thanks Bill!! Funny, 5 minutes ago I was watching a youtube video from cars and coffe with a Verde and Argo Aventador and thinking how much I love verde and how it is amazing in both colors! I had the dealership install the valentine and blinder system. If you are in DE, I am there quite often. I am 40 miles from the bridge and have good friends over there. We should get them together sometime. I can show you the system.

Thanks Bill!! Funny, 5 minutes ago I was watching a youtube video from cars and coffe with a Verde and Argo Aventador and thinking how much I love verde and how it is amazing in both colors! I had the dealership install the valentine and blinder system. If you are in DE, I am there quite often. I am 40 miles from the bridge and have good friends over there. We should get them together sometime. I can show you the system.

Yeah, I think those two colors are amazing on the Aventador. Best colors so far...

That would be great, I'm a few minutes from the bridge. LMK, someday we should get together.

Sunday's are better for me since I work on Sat.

Yeah, I think those two colors are amazing on the Aventador. Best colors so far...

That would be great, I'm a few minutes from the bridge. LMK, someday we should get together.

Sunday's are better for me since I work on Sat.

Sounds great! I will have my car tomorrow. Maybe in a couple weeks. Sundays work for me too. It will be awesome to get some pics of them together.

My car should be here in about 3 hours!

Man, I'll bet you that your heart is pounding almost out of your chest.....

Good luck and enjoy your new toy!!

Will keep in touch so we can meet up sometime soon!

Man, I'll bet you that your heart is pounding almost out of your chest.....

Good luck and enjoy your new toy!!

Will keep in touch so we can meet up sometime soon!

Yeah Bill! I am very excited! I will PM you my number and we can plan our first meet up!

I will take some pics!!

Thanks!!