ADV.1|Aventador|Absolute Auto

BLK TONY

We finally got the full photoshoot from our exclusive Thailand dealer Absolute Auto on this amazing LP700. We had been teased with images from the Thailand International Auto Show a few weeks back but have been eagerly awaiting the full shoot. The wait was worth it – this gorgeous fire-breathing Italian bull is sitting on a brand new set of staggered 19″/20″ ADV05 Track Spec Superlights with gloss black lips and matte black centers.

ADV1LP7003.jpg

ADV1LP7004.jpg

ADV1LP7005.jpg

ADV1LP7006.jpg

ADV1LP7007.jpg

ADV1LP7008.jpg

ADV1LP7009.jpg

ADV1LP70010.jpg

ADV1LP70011.jpg

ADV1LP70012.jpg

ADV1LP70013.jpg

ADV1LP70014.jpg

ADV1LP70015.jpg

ADV1LP70016.jpg

ADV1LP70017.jpg

ADV1LP7001copy.jpg

ADV1LP7002copy.jpg

I think they look too small too. Also would have preferred to see the solid 5 spoke design (like in the old Photoshop) vice the split 5 spoke. Still looks decent though!

I agree and it is against the norm for us to go with OEM diameters but that was what was requested!

Unfortunate. I can't imagine doing anything less than 20/21 on this car. Everyone is doing 21s on the GTR...while large, I don't think it is LP700 sized.

As others have stated, it would look better if the wheels were bigger. In that size I much prefer the stock wheels.