Aventador + Reventon Rivalry

assylo

I feel sorry for any anyone that bought a reventon

I don't. I think it is the best looking Lamborghini ever made. I love the Aventador from every angle, except a few angles of the front. Sometimes it looks too rounded in the front which makes it look pudgy to me. Every other angle is amazing though. A front bumper refresh could easily fix that.

amazing I thought I would never see the day a Reventon and a Aventador were side by side.

I posted this picture I took in Lamborghini Geneva in March, in the Aventador picture thread already (although some of the forum viewers did not seem intelligent enough to realise there was an Aventador in the background, you know who you are :thefinger:)

Any way I thought you Reventon fans might like to see it also. :icon_smile:

post-6451-1336332853_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Bringing this thread back because:

A. Pics of the Aventador and the Reventon together are hard to come by.

B. The thread about the Aventador Targa/Roadster showed the design room and they had a Reventon Roadster in there. Seeing as how much of the design language from the Reventon can be see in the Aventador I wouldn't be surprised to see some ques from the Reventon Roadster trickle over the the Aventador version.

Seriously good looking pictures by the way. God these are sexy cars.