Pearl White(?) LP640 Accident on LIE

On my way home, I saw a Pearl white(?) LP640 facing the opposite direction and pretty much totaled on LIE I-495 E. Looks like accident just happened maybe 10-15 minz before I saw it and there were at least 7 cop cars and much of ambulances and towing trucks coming. Anyone here near Long Island New York owns a pearl white lp640? it seemed pretty tragic accident. hope everyone is okay...safe drive guys.

From what I understand it was from Gotham Dream Cars. A rental.

that's some bad luck. that happened few weeks ago to their SLR

OH SHIT! That was Adnan's old car! I saw it a few weeks ago, it wasn't looking so hot as evidenced by the mismatched front bumper...

gotham_murci.JPG

Rental places love it when their cars get crashed. They get paid for everything including loss of income..

They may love it once, but if it happens twice (SLR & Murci) I am sure their rates will get hit hard.

Doesn't matter. They just roll the cost of insurance into the rental price. People who want to rent exotics for a day or two won't care about an extra few bucks added to the cost.

Doesn't matter. They just roll the cost of insurance into the rental price. People who want to rent exotics for a day or two won't care about an extra few bucks added to the cost.

True

Hope he got the extra insurance!

Health or Life? Because he may need BOTH.

OH SHIT! That was Adnan's old car! I saw it a few weeks ago, it wasn't looking so hot as evidenced by the mismatched front bumper...

I think Gotham has two white roadsters...One with black rims, one with silver. I think one has an exhaust, the other doesn't IIRC.

I think Gotham has two white roadsters...One with black rims, one with silver. I think one has an exhaust, the other doesn't IIRC.

This one doesn't have and exhaust anymore either :icon_mrgreen:

and again

Two Ferrari F430′s, owned by New York-based Gotham Dream Cars, were involved in a fatal accident in New Jersey this morning. The accident killed a motorcyclist, 56-year-old Stephen Lenge, who had been travelling to work at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford. The motorcyclist was hit head on by the red Ferrari.

The cars were preparing to take part in Gotham Dream Car’s “Dream Car Sprint” event. The drivers were just returning from a petrol station when the driver of the silver Ferrari F430 lost control and hit a kirb. The driver of the red F430 crossed over the double yellow line to avoid hitting the wrecked Ferrari, putting it on a collision course with the unfortunate motorcyclist.

The driver of the silver Ferrari was 19-year-old Joseph Meyer, of Oviedo, Florida. The red Ferrari was driven by 28-year-old Joseph Ferretti, it is unclear whether he is a relative of company CEO Rob Ferretti. Both are employees of the company. It sounds like an unfortunate accident with freak circumstances. There is some suggestion that the Ferrari’s were travelling at a high rate of speed, the police will investigate this.

gtspirit

11012949-standard.jpg

11012947-standard.jpg