Aventador vs GTR

i absolutely love the Aventador, but give credit where credit is due.

for 90k + 10k in mods that car destroys just about everything in sight, from a roll and a stop.

yes looks wise you cant compare it, but your also comparing a 90k car to a 425k car!

for all around everything=GTR

for pure exoticness=Aventador

ever since i got a taste of factory turbo modded cars, im hooked!

it just seems that you have all the fun/adrenaline rush, without all the headaches/worries to deal with.

I just love the fact that we compare a modified car against a stock car yet again......who cares?! Anything can be made fast. You can build a civic to blow the doors off and aventador. Doesnt make the aventador any less of a car...

+1

I truly hate the GTR, makes haters all over the world something to refer to when meeting exotic owners like us, who gives a fcuk I tell them, be gone fools...

GTR now sets the standard for bang for the buck, so of course everything is getting compared to it. Better the GTR than all the ve-tte comparisons we've had for too many years.

GTR now sets the standard for bang for the buck, so of course everything is getting compared to it. Better the GTR than all the ve-tte comparisons we've had for too many years.

This.

we should just all buy a GTR as spare TOY, but should not compare GTR vs LAMBO,its like compare apples to oranges,but at same time dont HATE the GTR..........

we should just all buy a GTR as spare TOY, but should not compare GTR vs LAMBO,its like compare apples to oranges,but at same time dont HATE the GTR..........

:iamwithstupid: exactly

The GTR was faster, but not that big of a margin for me to want one over an Aventador. The Aventador was with the GTR most of the time, with the GTR pulling ahead gradually. The GTR will always be a better street weapon than the Aventador simply due to the fact that it comes with turbos from factory and a double clutch transmission. So moding the GTR is a lot easier to do out of the box.

I've gotta say though, when the Aventador set off from the roll the sound was intoxicating. You can also see the incredible response an N/A V12 makes.

In many of those races the Aventador jumped the GTR like crazy.. The GTR is a good bit faster..

Bruce Lee has spoken..... :turboalex:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Bruce Lee has spoken..... :turboalex:

Don't you mean "Boost Lee"? :turboalex:

that GT-R was making 600+ whp to pull the Aventador like that... full exhaust, no cats, injectors, intakes, aggressive tune and either e85 or race gas.... right up against the limits of the stock turbo's IF they were stock.... that usually get's the GT-R around 135 MPH traps, which is right with the Aventador, so he was making at least that amount of power...

either way, the Aventador is one badass car..... and wow, that is the ugliest GT-R ever.....

Can we just nuke Moscow.

I hate russians. Don't trust them and the Cold war should be back on.

On a real note, the driving is absolutely stupid and foolish.

Can we just nuke Moscow.

I hate russians. Don't trust them and the Cold war should be back on.

On a real note, the driving is absolutely stupid and foolish.

I know what you mean. It's not a matter of if, but when someone gets killed.

that GT-R was making 600+ whp to pull the Aventador like that... full exhaust, no cats, injectors, intakes, aggressive tune and either e85 or race gas.... right up against the limits of the stock turbo's IF they were stock.... that usually get's the GT-R around 135 MPH traps, which is right with the Aventador, so he was making at least that amount of power...

either way, the Aventador is one badass car..... and wow, that is the ugliest GT-R ever.....

And here is why Porsche is best.... Same GTR that pulled the Aventador... vs Porsche 997 TT S... with just a flash....

And here is why Porsche is best.... Same GTR that pulled the Aventador... vs Porsche 997 TT S... with just a flash....

Almost identical times taking away the 911s jump. Impressive. My Turbo S ran 10.8s (spinning) and trapped 134mph in the quarter, so the 911 Turbo S slightly modded are no joke.

Almost identical times taking away the 911s jump. Impressive. My Turbo S ran 10.8s (spinning) and trapped 134mph in the quarter, so the 911 Turbo S slightly modded are no joke.

Damn! Thats pretty damn fast! More info on your run? Do you have the vbox times? Was it pump gas or race gas? Also according to the Dragtimes guys, you dont need a Turbo S, If you flash a turbo S and reg PDK turbo, they run exactly the same..

I think with full exhaust/ECU airfilters a Turbo Pdk could go low 10s 136-137...

Damn! Thats pretty damn fast! More info on your run? Do you have the vbox times? Was it pump gas or race gas? Also according to the Dragtimes guys, you dont need a Turbo S, If you flash a turbo S and reg PDK turbo, they run exactly the same..

I think with full exhaust/ECU airfilters a Turbo Pdk could go low 10s 136-137...

Pump gas, no Vbox, heres the video of my run. Was 80+ degrees that day and the car spun quite a bit. I think it would have spun less on the street...

Pump gas, no Vbox, heres the video of my run. Was 80+ degrees that day and the car spun quite a bit. I think it would have spun less on the street...

Damn.. thats awesome.. Vbox would read an even higher mph..