My 670-4 SV has arrived!

Mattyrae

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets think about this, previous owner sold the car as is to Bentley Gold Coast, you bought the car as is and now you want the previous owner to flip the shipping bill for items you want???

$5k for services rendered on another vehicle has what to do with this transaction?

How much free work and services do you give away on a daily basis?

I'm sure it is not about the money, maybe its the way you are handling the situation...

:iamwithstupid:

Here is the not the place to bitch about $20.00 shipping. I get it.

Your obviously no dummy, but your being penny wise and pound foolish. I would hope in the time you spent here whining you could have made that money back ten fold. You just spent north of $300k and your bitching over $20, hell you've probably dropped double that so the valet will let you park it yourself. Man up, wash your vagina and come back with a real gripe.

I am first owner of this car, Roy is mistaken. I don't own Studio 47 (even though they are fabulous) so don't bring me into your clear bra issue, which Todd C. made whole. The owners manual was in a box with the radio manual and kenwood parts/wires. I should have have taken the time to find them and put them into the car when the Aventador arrived but the omission was my fault. Perhaps BGC should pay for your shipping, simply call your sales rep and give him the receipt. I do enough business with them that they should take care of that for you. If you want to know how many times I took that car to red line or what brand of superglue I used to fix interior parts, I'll give you that info as well. Also, after about 7 Vodka and Sodas I decided to pull off the large SV sticker and replace with the smaller SV stickers. I hope they are aligned properly. If not, simply tell BGC and I'll arrange for new stickers to be applied to exact factory specifications at my cost. Just let me know what other info you need. Actually, just call and I'll pay shipping. You're right, you've gotten the bad end of a deal even though I just found out about your shipping issue TODAY from a friend of a friend who subscribes to Lambo Power.

So Mark, in all seriousness, this issue was between me, you and BGC. I would imagine that Bonnie and Studio 47 probably were awaiting instructions from either me or BGC. Getting BGC to call me was the better COA rather than bringing others (Bonnie, S47) into the matter, for which they we not responsible. Let me know if you have received the items you requested. Take care.

So Mark, in all seriousness, this issue was between me, you and BGC. I would imagine that Bonnie and Studio 47 probably were awaiting instructions from either me or BGC. Getting BGC to call me was the better COA rather than bringing others (Bonnie, S47) into the matter, for which they we not responsible. Let me know if you have received the items you requested. Take care.

oh_snap.jpg

I have never been able to get BVG to do anything after a sale. Really, for how long they had the car on their lot, there is no excuse that they don't do a more thorough pre-delivery inspection, or pre-consignment inspection. Would have been much more professional for them to open the Owner's manual book when they received the SV, contacted you about the missing items, and if you didn't have them anymore, then ordered the missing items immediately. Took 45 days after numerous calls, and then having my lawyer contact them to get the title. Car was shipped with no temp registration, but thanks to Roy Cats, I was able to drive the car to my home from Seattle, he gave me one for free. Cost a bunch of money at NW Auto Salon to get the car back into shape: clear bra was peeling in spots, dent in roof, wet sand marks, all missed by BGC and BGC's shipper of choice. Then spent two days at Bellevue Lamborghini fixing all the door and dash rattles, which are improved, but still not fixed.

Scuderia I purchased from them cost $1800 in detail work by Todd to remove the heavy scratches, swirls, and then $2200 to again fix crap clear bra, which then had to be replaced yet again. Headlights should have been taken care of by BGC, but I had to put 800+ miles on the car and get the work done in Portland.

The Performante I sent them was perfect, even paid for the hood clear bra to be replaced, due to a dime sized chip, they got all manuals, keys, tool kit, and even the $120 glove box cover I ordered right before I traded it. They also got a signed title in the car when they received it. I got a great deal on the shipping to save them money.

A day after I got the car home from when NW Auto Salon was done, I called Roy because I couldn't find the hood lever. Opened it up, looked in the manual packet, no , manual. Called Mir at BGC, and of course he said I was mistaken, and that it was there. I heard you were owner, or part owner at S47, so I called Bonnie to see if she could contact you, because I knew Mir would flake. She emailled me that there was "good news" and had pictures of the missing items, then asked how I wanted to "pay" for the shipping of the items. I was pretty insulted after all I had gone through, contacted Todd, and he paid for shipping. All you have to do is pay Todd back, and make sure they actually ship the items, because after 11 days, it still wasn't put in the mail yet.

I appreciate the offer on the "big SV" stickers, Roy talked me into keeping the "small sv" on the car, and I like that look.

Best,

Mark

tMattyrae,

Take this for what its worth, but I have rarely seen people continuously have issues with every transaction in their life, and over $20, really?

If you turned that on me after buying a car I threaded in and hand no direct connection to the sale, with that attitude, I would have shipped you the parts, at my cost, with last nights chili piled dead center inside the package.

You need to hire a gay assistant or a PR guy to handle your transactions, because your demeanor toward others is completely fucked.

If you keep this up it will be your last exotic car, as I'm sure everyone is realizing the sale isn't worth your bullshit.

tMattyrae,

Take this for what its worth, but I have rarely seen people continuously have issues with every transaction in their life, and over $20, really?

If you turned that on me after buying a car I threaded in and hand no direct connection to the sale, with that attitude, I would have shipped you the parts, at my cost, with last nights chili piled dead center inside the package.

You need to hire a gay assistant or a PR guy to handle your transactions, because your demeanor toward others is completely fucked.

If you keep this up it will be your last exotic car, as I'm sure everyone is realizing the sale isn't worth your bullshit.

Can't please everyone.

Can't please everyone?? :eusa_think:

No shit lol.

PS, I didn't realize the auto text on my tablet was so fucked. Sorry about that.

I am amazed at how forgiving and supportive LP is. Learn something new every day.

Not all of us forget porter, not all of us....

LP, you guys should have listened to us....

Apparently Porter and I have the same sense about people :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
Stunning car! I think your comment helps to justify on what prestige and power this machine shows.

Found pics of a white one online so just want to share:

I like the Rose Gold wheels that has! Nice find. I don't think Matt is going to be around to read your comments on his car anytime soon though...

Stunning car! I think your comment helps to justify on what prestige and power this machine shows.

Found pics of a white one online so just want to share:

Those wheels worked on the black 640.

On a white SV....not so much.

• 3 weeks later...

For those not aware, Lamborghini has just established a Customer Service Department:

Hi Mark,

Lamborghini established a customer care phone # and email address just this past week. It is exactly what I was asking them for when you called me. I did not expect them to finally do this, but it is a good new direction. Here is the info:

Phone #

866-681-6276 (9am-5pm EST, or leave a voicemail)

Email:

[email protected]

Dedicated Contact Form:

www.lamborghini.com at "Contact Us"