Underground Racing TT AVENTADOR !

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not spreading anything Kevin. You can directly respond to him at the link I provided. I don't even care if you did or didn't (although I highly doubt you did). Part of me is disappointed that you didn't because that would really indicate that you are pushing the limits and finding out how to take it to the next level. I have extremely high hopes for this project.

PS. I HIGHLY doubt you'd use factory headgaskets anyway if you really did blow them.

I'm not spreading anything Kevin. You can directly respond to him at the link I provided. I don't even care if you did or didn't (although I highly doubt you did). Part of me is disappointed that you didn't because that would really indicate that you are pushing the limits and finding out how to take it to the next level. I have extremely high hopes for this project.

PS. I HIGHLY doubt you'd use factory headgaskets anyway if you really did blow them.

The factory head gaskets are very good. When we built the engine, we needed replacement head gaskets. We don't reuse old gaskets, so we bought new ones.

So you're not "spreading" it you're just repeating it in a place that gets a lot more views than comments on a youtube video? Please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It's been a month almost. Surely you've had some time...

Just to be clear here, this is one of Underground Racing Aventador's, shop car. We have aprox 50 customer cars sitting in the Underground Racing shops, we must be sure that all stay on time as far as being completed in the time allowed. We will take our shop TT Aventador out to the track as soon as we can spare a little time. Other than that, there is no other news besides the Race Version Aventador we currently have in development.

Just to be clear here, this is one of Underground Racing Aventador's, shop car. We have aprox 50 customer cars sitting in the Underground Racing shops, we must be sure that all stay on time as far as being completed in the time allowed. We will take our shop TT Aventador out to the track as soon as we can spare a little time. Other than that, there is no other news besides the Race Version Aventador we currently have in development.

So what's the news with the Race Aventador?! :icon_mrgreen:

It's been 3 hours since you posted this. Surely, you must have gone out to the track and gotten some #'s. What are they? :icon_mrgreen:

Race Aventador ... now you have my attention.

Can't wait to hear some more about this, I talked to a German company about preparing a GTR Aventador in style with the Murcielage R-SV and they deemed it would be difficult to compete with the 458 Italia race cars, so 'reputation' wise it wouldn't be a good idea ... and now you loosely mention Race Aventador in a reply ... love this forum!

Race as in going around corners or race going in a straight line? Big difference.

I'm sure Kevin means Race as in their "R" Package. Big power is on the way! :icon_super:

I counted frame by frame from 0-60. It took 64 frames in the video to reach 60mph.

Frame rate of the flv is 29.97/s

That equals to 2.135 seconds

Determining when it starts is quite difficult.

So taking into account the margin of error & assuming the video is not tampered with, I believe them.

I counted frame by frame from 0-60. It took 64 frames in the video to reach 60mph.

Frame rate of the flv is 29.97/s

That equals to 2.135 seconds

Determining when it starts is quite difficult.

So taking into account the margin of error & assuming the video is not tampered with, I believe them.

WOW!!!

Seriously, you actually counted the frames.

I don't if we should be impressed or a little freaked out.

Either way ... You're my kind of crazy .... Its about time you spoke up, and let us know you're out there.

You've been a LP member for over three years, and this is the first time you've encountered something worth commenting on ...

Man, I'm just starting understand, what a HUGE accomplishment that TT Aventador really is .....

Congrats again UGR .....