This 08 Murci

RAGINGBULL57

I love this Murci but the miles scare me and its in Florida,lol...I know its probably not broken in yet.....I might be able to trade my 599 for it. ..What do you guys think....Whats a fair price if I was buying it cash?....Can someone run a carfax on it?

08 Murci: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1123#vi-content

My 07 599: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...984.m1555.l2649

08 Murci Vin#: ZHWBU37S78LA02824

I've been meaning to stop by that place. It is right by the dealers that I service. Let me know how your dealings with them goes, I would be interested in knowing. Car looks good. Good options. Missing CCB but other than that looks to have the stuff. Mileage wouldn't scare me at all other than making sure the PPI is good and especially the viscous coupling in the front. Good luck with it.

Mileage wouldn't scare me if it has been serviced up. Accident reported on the AutoCheck when I pulled it the other day.

Guys, is it odd that it has roadster wheels instead of hemeras?

No, not odd. The Hermera wheel was standard on the Murcielago starting in 2005 and continuing with the LP640. The Hermera wheel was optional beginning in the 2007 MY on the LP640.

I would check this car out closely...there was one just like this for sale in the Dallas area not long ago that had been in an accident and had non OEM front and rear bumpers installed. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE SAME CAR, however, the front bumper is painted strangely and different from that of when it was at Driving Emotions with 5k miles on it. I would also be leary of ANYONE who has to point out that the vehicle comes with a "Clean Florida Title"...or any state for that matter....usually means there is something to hide. I'd research this one heavily to conform that it's not the one from Dallas that was wrecked...a quick google search by VIN and I found several listings to point this car to the Dallas area...so do your homework.

This is the reason why I asked on this Forum..I dont think Iam going to pursue this car as it looks like it has many stories.. I found it during a search at Driving Emotions too. Could you tell me when it was there(date)? Thanks everyone for the heads up,you guys rock!

Interesting, Driving Emotions sold that car a while back. Shows up as a sold car on their website. Doesn't have the same bumper paint on it now. Also, had 5k miles on it when it was at their place. Interesting.

From Carfax:

8/28/2010

Florida Damage Report

Accident Reported

Involving Front Impact

It hit a sign/sign post

It hit a fence

Vehicle Disabled

Airbags Did Not Deploy

This was less than 2 miles after an oil change at Ultimate Motor Works in Orlando and it was back there for repairs from the looks of things.

When was it there????

Not sure but I know who sold it to the guy that owned it. I can put you in touch with him if you like.

Not an LP640, but another in Rosso Vik. Probably wrong interior color & ~4 hours away...

http://www.signaturemotorsports.net/2005_L...o_151058925.veh

I assumed looking at the original car in question that the front bumper had a vinyl wrap(?) for protection, although still an odd choice to extend it up. PPI for sure, but records should easily be available if "Always been servised at a Lambo dealer."

In my opinion Rosso Vik doesn't photograph well. I haven't seen a photo of a Rosso Vik that impressed me, but in real life, the candy of it really pops.

Not an LP640, but another in Rosso Vik. Probably wrong interior color & ~4 hours away...

http://www.signaturemotorsports.net/2005_L...o_151058925.veh

I assumed looking at the original car in question that the front bumper had a vinyl wrap(?) for protection, although still an odd choice to extend it up. PPI for sure, but records should easily be available if "Always been servised at a Lambo dealer."

In my opinion Rosso Vik doesn't photograph well. I haven't seen a photo of a Rosso Vik that impressed me, but in real life, the candy of it really pops.

Thanks slo-kid but it has to be a LP640... I have not seen R-Vik in the flesh but to me it looks great in pics and will

probably look better in person....

UPDATE.................I talked with the owner and hes had the car after Driving Emotions so about 11K miles and he is getting an Aventador. The accident happened in his possession, story was Valet crunched it,new front bumper,nothing serious as frame damage. The car has NEVER been in Texas as mentioned earlier and Car-Fax backs it up if you can believe them,lol....

Anyway its on its way to have a PPI done at Sarasota Lambo because another person wants it done. He said it will be there a few days and he told me he will give me the full report and I can call them too. He is rounding up all the information I asked for on the car so at least he is trying,lol....Oh, the clutch was changed out when the car had about 9K miles and when he last had it serviced( 2 months ago) it had 75% left on it...... I will wait untill all the information comes back to make a decision but Iam not going to be crushed if its not good....

Thanks slo-kid but it has to be a LP640... I have not seen R-Vik in the flesh but to me it looks great in pics and will

probably look better in person....

It is a great looking color. We have an 07 in Rosso Vik here in Atlanta that is absolutely gorgeous.

IMG_8777-Small.jpg

http://edbolian.com/?p=1866

UPDATE.................I talked with the owner and hes had the car after Driving Emotions so about 11K miles and he is getting an Aventador. The accident happened in his possession, story was Valet crunched it,new front bumper,nothing serious as frame damage. The car has NEVER been in Texas as mentioned earlier and Car-Fax backs it up if you can believe them,lol....

Anyway its on its way to have a PPI done at Sarasota Lambo because another person wants it done. He said it will be there a few days and he told me he will give me the full report and I can call them too. He is rounding up all the information I asked for on the car so at least he is trying,lol....Oh, the clutch was changed out when the car had about 9K miles and when he last had it serviced( 2 months ago) it had 75% left on it...... I will wait untill all the information comes back to make a decision but Iam not going to be crushed if its not good....

How did the PPI go?

Did you buy it at $175 K ?

I see it did sell.

As far as I know the PPI will not be done until next week..I also dont know if he sold it for 175K but I did not bid on it per the conversation I had with him..I dont know whats going on at this point.:(

As far as I know the PPI will not be done until next week..I also dont know if he sold it for 175K but I did not bid on it per the conversation I had with him..I dont know whats going on at this point. :(

The seller could have atleast kept you posted.............that sucks.

I know you want an LP but if you change your mind, I know of a very clean 06 for sale.