The Brits have the Olympics

capt_chaos

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain - you really need to change the subheading of this thread.

'the best Games ever?'

Or How about : 'fcuk you Romney'

So the Spice girls to sing in the closing ceremony, essentially what Great Britain is doing is saying "Go home or we turn their mics on."

To the international members, what has the general consensus been on the games?

Absolutely love the games, enjoyed the athletics and weightlifting, the Brits are doing an excellent job hosting the events! :icon_thumleft:

I don't understand why they even make men football an olympic sport, because there's really no one that cares about it

I watched the final. I think Roman might regret right now the money he spent on Oscar.

I mean the speed of Blake and Bolt is outstanding. I really want them to be clean, but even this speculative writing does raise some points.

The possibility of ANY Olympic athlete being clean is very slim.

Well maybe those ribbon dancers are...

Can somebody please explain how jumping around with a ribbon tied to a stick became an Olympic event???

post-22919-1344766341.jpg

I ask the same thing about Dressage.

And so... it begins

http://www.muscleweek.com/is-usain-bolt-on-steroids

I mean the speed of Blake and Bolt is outstanding. I really want them to be clean, but even this speculative writing does raise some points.

Interesting article....Another thing it did not consider was that if they improve the testing, the IOC is killing the golden goose and would lose it's biggest draws and since they are totally corrupt and all about the money, that's not going to happen.

Fcuks sake. There's still loads of empty seats at the closing ceremony. I fcuking tried everything to get seats, and there were none available. Every-fcuking-thing... straight legit means, blagging broadcast passes (I'm in the industry), friend in low places, touts the lot. Not a sausage. Now I see on TV there's lots of empty seats. Cnuts. I'm really fcuking furious about this.