Aventdor Photo Shoot

LucasScarfone

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd share some photos from a shoot I did with a Toronto Aventador with Forgiato wheels last night. The owner gets a lot of flack for the wheels but he just wanted to do something different to make the car more unique.

Enjoy the photos!

http://www.scarfonephoto.com/2012/lamborgh...or-photo-shoot/

Lucas

post-2552-1342241870.jpg

post-2552-1342241885.jpg

post-2552-1342241891.jpg

post-2552-1342241898.jpg

post-2552-1342241909.jpg

post-2552-1342241916.jpg

post-2552-1342241934.jpg

post-2552-1342241941.jpg

Great pictures Lucas! Those are some bling bling wheels but I think it looks pretty good with the white on the wheels.

I like white wheels. I like white cars. I do not like these white wheels on this car. He can do different and still look classy. I have yet to see a set of Forgiato wheels that actually look good.

Photos are awesome and the location is impressive! Thanks for sharing.

Forgiato Wheels, the Downfall to Automotive Civilization!!!!!!!

Good pics though

Photos are awesome and the location is impressive! Thanks for sharing.

:iamwithstupid:

nice interior too. i wonder how hard it is to keep it clean.

:iamwithstupid:

nice interior too. i wonder how hard it is to keep it clean.

not a fan of white cars but think the wheels definitely liven it up

great photography!

Great car!!!! The wheels by that company always make a statement. When you have (in my opinion) the sexiest production car ever, I would rather let the car do the talking. But, I rarely like after market wheels. I think most exotic car companies do a great job with the stock ones, especially Lamborghini.

Great car!!!! The wheels by that company always make a statement. When you have (in my opinion) the sexiest production car ever, I would rather let the car do the talking. But, I rarely like after market wheels. I think most exotic car companies do a great job with the stock ones, especially Lamborghini.

I agree, aftermarket wheels make the cars look cheap to me. Some are okay, but none of them have ever looked better than the stock ones to me. Here is one I saw in Orlando.

148.JPG

amazing house wow

Wheels aren't that bad, I've seen worse aftermarket wheels like the ones on the gallardo posted above me

So many Aventadors running around Toronto these days that he needed to make his MORE unique? SL amg's, 911's, GTR's maybe...but Aventadors?

but hey...extreme wheels for an extreme car. i hople he likes them...probably blows peoples minds when he pulls up.

Ok guys, I love to mod, but its gotta look classy and flow with the original design. The bling bling doesn't work. Check these shots of my car done right

Yup those are money! I liked the one in the other thread with the reflection on the ceiling of the structure. Car looked like it was sitting still and the reflection looking like it was moving at 1000mph.

You can do aftermarket wheels good and bad. The good ones are typically understated. These Forgiatos are anything, but. To each their own, though. I like the fact that the guy has the nuts to buck traditional taste, just not the execution :)