FINALlY! Got Allan...

toyroy2003

It has taken FOREVER...but was finally able to find Allan a White countach.......and with in his price range!!

post-23696-1342803861_thumb.jpg

Don't know if it's the angle, but there appears to be an alignment issue with that side vent. Between that, that after market spoiler and the spots/debris the car has left on the floor (or is it a counter), I'd be concerned this is a storied car. :eusa_think:

Don't know if it's the angle, but there appears to be an alignment issue with that side vent. Between that, that after market spoiler and the spots/debris the car has left on the floor (or is it a counter), I'd be concerned this is a storied car. :eusa_think:

valid points, if the car wasnt in 1:18 scale.

Don't know if it's the angle, but there appears to be an alignment issue with that side vent. Between that, that after market spoiler and the spots/debris the car has left on the floor (or is it a counter), I'd be concerned this is a storied car. eusa_think.gif

valid points, if the car wasnt in 1:18 scale.

I thought I had implied an awareness of this. I was playing along with what I thought was the spirit of the thread.

I thought I had implied an awareness of this. I was playing along with what I thought was the spirit of the thread.

thanks for clearing that up

Allan got the white one in Cbas. Now were all on a 20 page clusterfuck of a reveal.

Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!

Allan got the white one in Cbas. Now were all on a 20 page clusterfuck of a reveal.

If true, congratulations are in order. That car is absolutely stunning.

The placement of the spoiler is perplexing.

Tisk, tisk. If I'm not mistaken, that's a model of Walter Wolf's first ct.

Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!

Yes!!!!! I still have fond memories of "I am buying a California" just to turn around and get a 458. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Roy, that's a stupid 1:18 scale model... Allan can afford even an 1:12 scale one... :icon_mrgreen: