Thought it was a kit at first...

abolfaz

I might like the wheels better in something other than chrome. For aftermarket wheels though I think it's one of the better ones I've seen.

too many mods for this money (imo)

for the asking price you can get a nice original 400S

i could live with some but some looks plain ugly and are out of place (rims for example...)

GREAT color! :eusa_dance:

Gotta paint the naca duct black.

I like it exactly the way it is.

wtf?

This dealer is always fcuking up their lambo's, they got no taste at all.

193k US for a carbed lp400s. Not a bad price in a good enconomy plus when do you see a blue one?

Correct wheels and interior are obtainable.

Roy sold his lp400s for less though. But I think the 2 conditions may be different.

I now this Car, the 18" Rims are to big for a Countach...17" is the maximum.....

The Car have bigger brakes, have some orginal QV-parts. the Engine ist from 3,9 on 5,0l drillt. have Motec injetction. 350 Hp and more torque than a stockengine.

The engine need a lot of work to looks good. the elektric is like pain in the ass....I have a lot of experiance with this idiot who build this engine....

The bodywork is very good and looks very nice....

1121434f.jpg

How many years has it been for sale now?
Since 2002...

was for sale at Autoland Reust, Volketswil then at Autoforce, Hallwil then at Carugati, Geneva, actual Affolter Genva/Porrentruy. <- all dealers the car never sold to a real owner in the last ten years..

Since 2002...

was for sale at Autoland Reust, Volketswil then at Autoforce, Hallwil then at Carugati, Geneva, actual Affolter Genva/Porrentruy. <- all dealers the car never sold to a real owner in the last ten years..

...just like a 90 years old granny lady among dozens of naked teen 6'0" Russian models... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

193k US for a carbed lp400s. Not a bad price in a good enconomy plus when do you see a blue one?

Correct wheels and interior are obtainable.

Roy sold his lp400s for less though. But I think the 2 conditions may be different.

Peter this car is very much modified ...it does not even have its original Webers anymore.

i would think it is worth 100k$ as it is, you need spending other 90k$ to make it original and perfect and most parts are HARD to find (a set of campagnolo is not easy as well as seats, bonnet, etc... )

That car makes no sense to reconvert, it's a normal S3, it was for sale back in 2002 for about 90K chf, take it and drive it how it is but converting it back adds no additional value compared with the costs.

Peter this car is very much modified ...it does not even have its original Webers anymore.

i would think it is worth 100k$ as it is, you need spending other 90k$ to make it original and perfect and most parts are HARD to find (a set of campagnolo is not easy as well as seats, bonnet, etc... )

is spent 100+ K on mine that was not a disaster like this!

ciao

I now this Car, the 18" Rims are to big for a Countach...17" is the maximum.....

The Car have bigger brakes, have some orginal QV-parts. the Engine ist from 3,9 on 5,0l drillt. have Motec injetction. 350 Hp and more torque than a stockengine.

The engine need a lot of work to looks good. the elektric is like pain in the ass....I have a lot of experiance with this idiot who build this engine....

The bodywork is very good and looks very nice....

:shocked: .....ugh raped. Oh why!? :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: